the thread about nothing...

Crazy how money moves the world.
She would have been happy with her bag.
Nike would have been happy with their bag.
Consumer would have been happy spending their bag on the shoe.
Everyone would have been happy lol
As consumers were shaped to correlate emotion with materialistic things.
At the end of the day, they’re just shoes

Crazy how money moves the world.
She would have been happy with her bag.
Nike would have been happy with their bag.
Consumer would have been happy spending their bag on the shoe.
Everyone would have been happy lol
As consumers were shaped to correlate emotion with materialistic things.
At the end of the day, they’re just shoes
I think for a lot of Kobe fans it’s a little more than that now. Kobe wore the 6’s so this probably feels like this is their last way to be connected with him especially since the Nike contract is coming to an end. And that colorway specifically is a grand finale to a shoe line if I’ve ever seen one.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

51F0978A-AA10-472A-B0C6-966158AC36BF.jpeg
424B2487-8364-4377-839A-1CFB7C6691D7.jpeg
4F476201-3E1A-475B-80E3-B1E9F91BEB29.jpeg
1EC5591E-B442-4272-8A3D-DE2E0EA9AA3B.jpeg

Df6oYcQXcAolaSx.jpg

How do I hate him so much. Always patronizing with every one, always being the idiot (haven't seen all scenes with him yet but I'm not waiting for a miracle either. Funny when he thought he doesn't need Mike as a Cartel guy comes solo to the rendez vous :rofl: so does it mean he compares himself to a Cartel guy or did he even think about it ? Then this guy who's dealing with the Cartel speaks to the police about his "cards collection"...Man. Do you think police both would care about this / believe you ? Specially with this awful car just in front of your house ? And the fact when they're talking to you about your car you suddenly want to change the topic :lol:

@marikomorose you can keep Rihanna :lol:

AA_SQR_WEB-3.jpg

Talking about Rihanna it's funny because at her beginnings she wasn't into this "sexy" way of being, it must be her "good girl gone bad", I think her career twisted with Umbrella, I could be wrong. Even if I prefer Rihanna to Beyoncé, I think both are overpriced. Alicia is pure beauty, no need cheat codes.
rihanna came in to the game at like 15 years old.

Back
Top Bottom