the thread about nothing...

449D5B14-D03B-4CC2-9FCE-9A06CC5BFDC7.jpeg
friends-holiday-armadillo-1563181386.gif

:nerd:
21 days in Mexico and oh man, what a country, the people the food, the colors ... loving it! Didn't thought I'd love it this much.
But oh well it's now over.

Heading to LA tomorrow to meet with some good friends and la leyenda @bendover!
Two weeks there and then heading to NYC, where there'll be more LEGENDS!

My body won't be ready to be back when all this is over!

Rare-Siemens-C62-Cheap-Retro-Mobile-Phone.jpg

One of the first cell I used, wasn't even mine and I think memory permited to stock 12 SMS...
I can remember perfectly using it to chat with girls by SMS even with these restrictions, and at the time I thought 12 SMS was like nothing...
It makes me remember the time the Internet subscription made you able to go on the Internet for like 1 or 2 hours and a single picture could need minutes to appear entirely.
Plus the symptomatic noise of modems

EDIT :

Ross character wasn't bad at all except the Rachel part, I used to watch some videos on YouTube the other day of Friends, only Ross' ones, and he was great at being so awkward

So now it's cool to be homo for some, and they even do too much. I have nothing about lesbians, but the one (lesbians or not) who using it as a political thing, I'm out :rofl:
Sexuality is not to be spread at the face of people (...)
same here, not because I'm against LGBTQ but it came to the point that it is overdone. I somehow ask myself and say, is that even necessary to force themselves to your face. it's not like they are being persecuted or hanged. I know some of them are getting victimized for being what they are, but they are not the only ones. even ordinary people get victimized for what they are.

same here, not because I'm against LGBTQ but it came to the point that it is overdone. I somehow ask myself and say, is that even necessary to force themselves to your face. it's not like they are being persecuted or hanged. I know some of them are getting victimized for being what they are, but they are not the only ones. even ordinary people get victimized for what they are.
Yes, ordinary people, and even if we talk about racism, no matter against which ones, I don't think people concerned by racism doing that much in regards.
I also don't understand why being gay or lesbian make some people acting extravagant/outrageous, it's just a sexual thing, so why do you define as that ?
It's reducer, as only considering ourselves as Whites, Blacks or men, we're human, so sometimes we don't need to put limits on it

Rare-Siemens-C62-Cheap-Retro-Mobile-Phone.jpg

One of the first cell I used, wasn't even mine and I think memory permited to stock 12 SMS...
I can remember perfectly using it to chat with girls by SMS even with these restrictions, and at the time I thought 12 SMS was like nothing...
It makes me remember the time the Internet subscription made you able to go on the Internet for like 1 or 2 hours and a single picture could need minutes to appear entirely.
Plus the symptomatic noise of modems

EDIT :

Ross character wasn't bad at all except the Rachel part, I used to watch some videos on YouTube the other day of Friends, only Ross' ones, and he was great at being so awkward

texting back then wasn't a thing. internet access though was a pain considering how expensive it was. as far as speed is concerned, I wasn't complaining because for us back then, that felt like running on fibre optic. if we have that dial-up modem til now and comparing it with fibre-optic, people would be losing their mind on how extremely slow it is.

texting back then wasn't a thing. internet access though was a pain considering how expensive it was. as far as speed is concerned, I wasn't complaining because for us back then, that felt like running on fibre optic. if we have that dial-up modem til now and comparing it with fibre-optic, people would be losing their mind on how extremely slow it is.
I still haven't the fibre optic :lol: still dealing with ADSL, I could have it if I want but my place is a terrible mess, I first need to put all of this in order.

Just When I Thought I Was Out, They Pull Me Back In :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWAIuypjdiM&t=1s

I still haven't the fibre optic :lol: still dealing with ADSL, I could have it if I want but my place is a terrible mess, I first need to put all of this in order.

Just When I Thought I Was Out, They Pull Me Back In :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWAIuypjdiM&t=1s
ADSL ain't that bad. as long as you are not dealing much with too much data or really huge data. I remember having to download lots of stuff starting with ADSL which could last for 8/16/24 hours with 600MB to a high of 1.2GB back in the day. with dial-up modem, good luck with that and hope it can finish within a week or two.

Ross' character wasn't bad. Rachel imo was ok except they made her character that hateful because of her typical confused and indecisive thinking. Phoebe is annoying for me as hell. Joey and Chandler are a riot. and Janice is LOL !

Yes, ADSL isn't bad, but you just got to chose between playing online, or streaming online. When I played to Counter Strike Source I had a great ping as servers were in France, most of the time 5 I think, but I did install some cache ping too, so sometimes my ping might didn't reflect reality, specially when it was rarely, but still, of 1 :lol:

For Counter Strike Global Offensive it was very different, an average ping, not a great one

Tom Selleck character with Monica was a good couple, in fact I feel Monica had the best couples of the show, it's often quite serious between her and the men she frequented.

You were wide open going up that hil to the front of the house. Honestly once you took the house it was pretty much over

You were wide open going up that hil to the front of the house. Honestly once you took the house it was pretty much over

i used to like sniping from the boat house/ boat dock area. Low key this time in my life was prob the funnest I can remember. Just playing COD all day without a care in the world.

for me, Tom was ok. but these two couples clips really takes the cake for making me laugh so hard.

I thought Elizabeth Stevens (actress was 23 at the time) was hot, I don't know if it was only due to her or her voice in french :lol:

Her voice in french :

at 01 min 20 sec it's rather similar as how she dubbed her (because she really modulates her voice according to which show it is, not the case of all dubbers)

Charlie Sheen in Friends seemed to be directly taken from some Hot Shot movies :lol:

Back
Top Bottom