the thread about nothing...

5D42FF4D-7ED8-4E04-BC7C-5C4F0C679C5B.jpeg

Last edited:
when a seller initiates a refund on paypal, does paypal notify you immediately or when the funds process from the bank of the seller?
dude is telling me he initiated the refund but has to wait till the funds transfer from his bank.

when a seller initiates a refund on paypal, does paypal notify you immediately or when the funds process from the bank of the seller?
dude is telling me he initiated the refund but has to wait till the funds transfer from his bank.
how did that happen?

He's a parasite. Looking for attention.

He's also a hypebeast and reseller.

And he's from New Jersey who wants to be accepted as a New Yorker.

Is there still some animosity between the two areas today? I’ve never checked to see how close they are but I’m somehow aware NJ and NY diss each other :lol:

how did that happen?
i bought something. he took too long so he said he will refund me. he said he initiated the refund but he doesn't have money in his paypal balance so it will process when the funds transfer from the bank.

but im wondering if as soon as he initiates the refund, shouldn't paypal tell me the funds are processing?

i bought something. he took too long so he said he will refund me. he said he initiated the refund but he doesn't have money in his paypal balance so it will process when the funds transfer from the bank.

but im wondering if as soon as he initiates the refund, shouldn't paypal tell me the funds are processing?
exactly, it should tell you if the payment has been processed. normally, when I do paypal transactions, it's as soon as I click the Pay button. it shouldn't take more than 3 days unless it's the weekend I think.

Just joined a new soccer team full of young guys (19,20,21)
Mind you I’m 32 now. Bruh, these kids do not get tired. We got WORKED today tho, Lost 2-0.
Im the playmaker and im moving them around to go for the goal but they stubborn too 😂😂
They’re like I know what to do! After the game I’m like why ya didn’t score then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just joined a new soccer team full of young guys (19,20,21)
Mind you I’m 32 now. Bruh, these kids do not get tired. We got WORKED today tho, Lost 2-0.
Im the playmaker and im moving them around to go for the goal but they stubborn too 😂😂
They’re like I know what to do! After the game I’m like why ya didn’t score then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
unless you are Messi, them kids would look older around him.

Back
Top Bottom