the thread about nothing...

IMG_6854.PNG

Took the kids out to the park at about 5 p.m. no humidity. Felt perfect out with the wind in all honesty. Was a beautiful day.

I'm like 50 miles southwest of the city though.
Great weather for hanging out. Bad weather for running tho. A bit humid where I'm at. Had to adjust my pace and breathing to get used to 90° again. I should be fine after a week. Wind is always the worst tho. Having to run and push against the wind in hot weather can sometimes feel like running up a hill.

Applying Pressure: If A Woman Approached You Like This... Would You Be Down Or Nah!?

Yes, but I'd be shaking initially.

The way she talks is so vulgar in my opinion
A mix between some prostitutes characters in old GTA with voice of my character (I chosed a woman over a man) in Saints Row The Third
It would definitely be a no. I would be thinking of scam with someone who would stab me in a minute after :lol:
Plus it's never exciting when a woman is vulgar or talks like it. At my work, there is someone not bad at all physically, but she's talking like some of our thugs, so, no, thank you, it's not like if she was interested by me anyway, but if she was, maybe I'll reconsider it but please girl could you talk normally ?

called in sick today. having some upset stomach, tired and dizzy. I don't normally call in sick even in this situation but I just wasn't feeling it even if it's a weekend with no bosses or supervisors around to make your day even more challenging.
so here I am trying to relax myself and just looking at davinelulinvega davinelulinvega 's post" reminded me of this funny movie clip.

Back
Top Bottom