the thread about nothing...

Not gonna lie, I named my cat Diesel :lol: I just wanted something unique that sounded cool and most of my jeans are from Diesel or Diesel’s Black Gold line. So I ended up with Diesel as a name for my cat somehow.
People seem to really like Diesel’s unorthodox name, seemingly not thinking any further about the (lack of) inspiration behind it.

I wanted to name our other cats Hermes and Venus but they’re my mom’s and she had other ideas:lol:
I had in mind writing this a woman, must be in a sitcom, which little dog name was Gucci :lol: like some people wearing obvious fakes, pieces that don't even exist in luxury brands, concretely Nike alike but with some LV all over it :rofl:
At least I hope it doesn't exist...

n2fkhnqy96371.jpg

Couldn’t find a Cali thread. My question is how is East Los Angelos? Like South Montebello area, near East Olympic Blvd ? Is it the hood?

Palm pilots were the iPhone before the iPhone IMO
seen those two. for some reason, they appealed to me quite a bit, probably due to it's pen and it's the only phone that has those features. I remember lots of those are being used in clinics and pharmacies.

Back
Top Bottom