the thread about nothing...

Palm pilots were the iPhone before the iPhone IMO
I'd say BlackBerry was. But I get the Razr comparison as, generally speaking, Motorola had the phone game on lock back then. Yearly releases that everyone would buy. V70, v80, v700, v550. Etc etc etc. I even got into the phase of combing ebay for the Euro version of their phones that didnt release stateside. Had to be exclusive in this piece.

Yeah, the Nokia brick was available and the other phone that dominated the market. And the blackberry was around for the business class. But Motorola used to be the "popular/fashionable" brand in the same Apple is now.

seen those two. for some reason, they appealed to me quite a bit, probably due to it's pen and it's the only phone that has those features. I remember lots of those are being used in clinics and pharmacies.
The pen has always been a great feature IMO. It's why I prefer the Note to the S series.

1622825193421.png

Had a razor in HS

but i would def take a sidekick today still not a fan of these touch screen keyboards.

I remember wanting a flip phone and a mini disc back in the days, time flies, also 've been watching beepers with desire, never been into cars but a BMW, the ones from the past, on my list too :lol:
late 90's/early 00's vibes

XXX of Danny Brown already 10 years old (this album is on point, I've been enjoying it at the time, in the interval and now, some albums survive to relations, was with one woman at the time, single, with another one, single again :lol: sometimes only things sure are objects or Art, music survives to everything)

The fact that they are somewhat forbidden will only drive the price up and make them even more sought after. What would you do if you got them? If someone offered you a thousand, would you sell? I'd hold on to them but definitely wouldn't wear them.

The fact that they are somewhat forbidden will only drive the price up and make them even more sought after. What would you do if you got them? If someone offered you a thousand, would you sell? I'd hold on to them but definitely wouldn't wear them.
I’d keep them. They’re rare, supposed to be unreleased, a great colorway, and the last pair of Kobe’s with Nike.

Man, Kobe hits my heartstrings enough that I'd consider sending them to Vanessa or whereever she receives fan related items. Or possibly selling them and donating a fair amount of the proceeds to the Mabacita organization.

eBay banned selling the shoe . Which means stock x prices will go higher because we know they don’t care lol

I can understand footpatrol having the shoe but you would think staff would verify the contents before sending packages out

Back
Top Bottom