the thread about nothing...

i'm hungry as hell.. don't even know what to eat though.
I just made a case of pillsbury buttermilk biscuits, but topped them with honey, cinnamon and brown sugar
tumblr_mc9yihHl6b1qkhlh9.gif

i'm hungry as hell.. don't even know what to eat though.

I just made a case of pillsbury buttermilk biscuits, but topped them with honey, cinnamon and brown sugar

Hi man munchie food :lol: :pimp:

Spicy Chicken fried rice leftovers

A)Microwave w/wet paper towel
B)pan+ light oil

:nerd:

pan and light oil, but make sure that oil is very light. maybe some garlic salt on top

That's what I thought a lil EVOO & light salt

Im about to order some pizza.
pimp.gif

Im in the mood for some mom & pop's pizzeria type joints

local eateries >>>>>

Finally got a estimate done on my whip.

Insurance offering 2200

Cheapest place I found so far is 2900

:smh: :smh: :smh:

I hate dealing with insurances companies, dudes have no qualms beating you over the head but when it's time to pay up :smh: :smh: :smh:

lmao just got kicked out of the miss ohio pageant..I walked in their with in my sweats and I look scruffy due to no shave November..security was like naw fam you cant even come in damn :smh:...if yall remember the girl I confessed my love too here a few a weeks ago is in the pageant..I just wanted to see her :wow: & the other yambs in there

Today is beautiful *** day forreal 80 degrees outside just got done ballin on some scrubs at the court even though the game winning three was in my face:x but I dont care..im hosting a even tonite on campus,yambs on deck..all I need to do is fish and drink hennessy and today would be perfect

lmao just got kicked out of the miss ohio pageant..I walked in their with in my sweats and I look scruffy due to no shave November..security was like naw fam you cant even come in damn
mean.gif
...if yall remember the girl I confessed my love too here a few a weeks ago is in the pageant..I just wanted to see her
embarassed.gif
& the other yambs in there

Today is beautiful *** day forreal 80 degrees outside just got done ballin on some scrubs at the court even though the game winning three was in my face:x but I dont care..im hosting a even tonite on campus,yambs on deck..all I need to do is fish and drink hennessy and today would be perfect
They probably thought you were a homeless dude tryna bust ALLLLL KIIIIIINDS of nuts

Lowkey a thread shoulda been made about this though

lmao just got kicked out of the miss ohio pageant..I walked in their with in my sweats and I look scruffy due to no shave November..security was like naw fam you cant even come in damn :smh:...if yall remember the girl I confessed my love too here a few a weeks ago is in the pageant..I just wanted to see her :wow: & the other yambs in there

In no shave November is getting it lined up against the rules??

Haven't shaved since the last week in Oct but I have lined it up so I dont look totally wild @ wk

about to cruise around and look for smoke shops, i'ma start smoking cigars, hopefully they're enjoyable 

My dad called me up today (Haven't seen him in 10 years and probably talked on the phone 2 dozen times since then...) asking me to help out with $$$ cause his girlfriend is in need of some sort of medical treatment....
mean.gif

Asked me if I could help with $1400... The audacity man...

First time posting in this thread.
Although, I see it all the time.

I should be studying for my mental health nursing exam doe. :nerd:

-Drew

Finally got a estimate done on my whip.

Insurance offering 2200

Cheapest place I found so far is 2900

:smh: :smh: :smh:

I hate dealing with insurances companies, dudes have no qualms beating you over the head but when it's time to pay up :smh: :smh: :smh:

when i had to fix my car i went to this place where all the repair shops get their parts from and i used another shops name to buy the parts under their account :smokin

Back
Top Bottom