the thread about nothing...

I got played by a bbw yamb..I called her after the bar(last resort) since I made my other 2 fwbs jealous tonite.. she said she needed a ride home I come to get her she is pulling out with her friend...as I sit here pissed I can't even enjoy watchin this shaq comedy due to the fact my housemate is in the other room smanging this chick all I hear is cheeks being slapped I'm disappointed in myself...

tumblr_md1cngldzP1qdlh1io1_500.gif

yo, since when did montell go from having a talk show to having scammer infomercials late night? title loans, compression shorts, etc. this fool is endorsing everything i don't want.

Check out these truly shocking sculptures of what Beavis and Butthead would look like if they were actual teenagers - a scary enough notion, without the actual horror of looking at them - done by special effects make-up artist Kevin Kirkpatrick, who created them using silicone with acrylic eyes and teeth, and human hair for the Conjoined 2 art show, which opens in El Lay this weekend (above)!
On one hand, we are absolutely floored with the attention to detail and the artist's ability to translate the cartoon characters into actual, lifelike people.
On the other, we're absolutely terrified - and fairly certain these faces will haunt our dreams forever.

DWaIl.jpg

real-life-beavis-and-butt-head-image-4.jpg

2012-01-22-real_beavis_and_butthead7.jpg

NT, deep down i'm depressed but i can't express it fully to anyone.

I finished up my job end of October...and prior to that i've been applying for a new one since mid-september, and i still can't land one.

I've got a mortgage to pay on top of regular bills.

My girl's been overseas for over a month now and i miss her dearly.

I don't even go out anymore. I feel like i have no friends. The only time i escape is when i'm playing basketball or going to the gym which i do regularly...other than that, i feel terrible. I feel like everything is on a downward spiral for me and there's no light at the end of the tunnel :frown:

Check out these truly shocking sculptures of what Beavis and Butthead would look like if they were actual teenagers - a scary enough notion, without the actual horror of looking at them - done by special effects make-up artist Kevin Kirkpatrick, who created them using silicone with acrylic eyes and teeth, and human hair for the Conjoined 2 art show, which opens in El Lay this weekend (above)!
On one hand, we are absolutely floored with the attention to detail and the artist's ability to translate the cartoon characters into actual, lifelike people.
On the other, we're absolutely terrified - and fairly certain these faces will haunt our dreams forever.
DWaIl.jpg

real-life-beavis-and-butt-head-image-4.jpg

2012-01-22-real_beavis_and_butthead7.jpg
I am freaked out for the future of this world.

NT, deep down i'm depressed but i can't express it fully to anyone.
I finished up my job end of October...and prior to that i've been applying for a new one since mid-september, and i still can't land one.
I've got a mortgage to pay on top of regular bills.
My girl's been overseas for over a month now and i miss her dearly.
I don't even go out anymore. I feel like i have no friends. The only time i escape is when i'm playing basketball or going to the gym which i do regularly...other than that, i feel terrible. I feel like everything is on a downward spiral for me and there's no light at the end of the tunnel :frown:

Stay up man, things will smooth out and maybe try and get one of your friends to help you out. You never know who they might know.

Just realized someone hit and ran my car, left a scuff near the passenger side back tire, had to have been on the campus parking lot. feels batman. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom