the thread about nothing...

Why is it so hard for women to have a conversation?

Is it just me or are majority of women immensely boring ? It's like **** :smh:

And it's not like I'm trying to smash, I just wanna have a conversation cause I'm bored.

Talking to 9-10s is like pulling teeth :stoneface:

8-7 isn't that bad, but since they verge that 9-10 range their social skills are hit or miss.

5-6 aren't bad and can hold a convo but then I wanna be able to look at you while talking :smh:

I blame social media :smh:

Females can throw pics up, get "likes" or "mentions" and don't need to talk :smh: :smh:

Why is it so hard for women to have a conversation?

Is it just me or are majority of women immensely boring ? It's like **** :smh:

And it's not like I'm trying to smash, I just wanna have a conversation cause I'm bored.

Talking to 9-10s is like pulling teeth :stoneface:

8-7 isn't that bad, but since they verge that 9-10 range their social skills are hit or miss.

5-6 aren't bad and can hold a convo but then I wanna be able to look at you while talking :smh:

I blame social media :smh:

Females can throw pics up, get "likes" or "mentions" and don't need to talk :smh: :smh:

Melissa+Rauch+Dresses+Skirts+One+Shoulder+ifLkyoi2umXl.jpg

She's from NJ :smh: :smh:

Wish I found her first :smh: :smh:

The Nick and Artie show :nthat:

ive been wondering about that show and what artie has been up to since he came back to sirius. but i really dont mess w/ nick. might have to check him out since you say its good. you **** w/ the stern show?

Last edited:
This kid on Facebook thinking he's stuntin' on everyone with fifteen pairs of kicks. I haven't understood the point of bragging on FB.

THIS.

Don't brag on facebook, there is probably a ton of people that are better than you at what you're bragging anyway :smh:

And I just don't like the people who are bragging :x

Back
Top Bottom