the thread about nothing...

I think I accidentally licked my girl's butt for a quick second when I was eating her out...I was drunk...I don't remember everything. :smh:

Don't judge me bros :smh:

you being drunk had NOTHING to do with it, you wanted to do it and you did. No shame in that lmaooo

I was able to do it again :pimp: ...21-0

you being drunk had NOTHING to do with it, you wanted to do it and you did. No shame in that lmaooo

:lol: naw it was really cuz I was drunk.

She didn't say nothing about it this morning...so maybe it never happened.

Who knows :nerd:

dog, licking butt aint even a big deal. I did it the other day, dove in face first, then I beat it up with my tongue.

too much?

I think I accidentally licked my girl's butt for a quick second when I was eating her out...I was drunk...I don't remember everything. :smh:

Don't judge me bros :smh:

welcome to the club, team tan has a bunch of female salad tossing brothers among our ranks.

In no shave November is getting it lined up against the rules??

Haven't shaved since the last week in Oct but I have lined it up so I dont look totally wild @ wk

im not fortunate enough to count myself as one of the bearded brothers, but i would say a shape up is against the rules. i thought the point was to wolf it, and cultivate a fine beard in the process. imo if you got a line up it'd be like joining no fap november and going to a "massage" parlor to skirt the rules.

Last edited:

i dont get down like that..but maybe ill eat X out one day. gotta know what she ate that day though.

just wanted an excuse to post that song. beat is so dope. so soulful. ghostface killed this too mayne. wish other people spit on this too.

just called my friend a ***** for having some female pick up the phone and tell me she's preoccupied with him...bra i dont give a **** im calling for business reasons..if its like that I wouldnt even pick up the phone or say im busy right now if I did

What big shoe released today?
Olive 9s
My dad called me up today (Haven't seen him in 10 years and probably talked on the phone 2 dozen times since then...) asking me to help out with $$$ cause his girlfriend is in need of some sort of medical treatment....
mean.gif

Asked me if I could help with $1400... The audacity man...
You gonna give it to him?
First time posting in this thread.
Although, I see it all the time.

I should be studying for my mental health nursing exam doe.
nerd.gif

-Drew
Welcome to the TAN Fam
I was able to do it again
pimp.gif
...21-0
If Vol 2 had Drake was in it I dont think I would have ever stopped playing.

roll.gif

My dad called me up today (Haven't seen him in 10 years and probably talked on the phone 2 dozen times since then...) asking me to help out with $$$ cause his girlfriend is in need of some sort of medical treatment....
mean.gif

Asked me if I could help with $1400... The audacity man...
You gonna give it to him?
Nope.  It sure as hell is not my place to be helping someone who was never there for me.  May seem messed up but she is not my blood.  My dad been shut off from his brothers/sisters/mother out there by choice.  I'm not gonna go down that road and start helping him financially because he makes the wrong choices.

Back
Top Bottom