the thread about nothing...

Reminds me of the first time I shopped at Footlocker. Employee cleaned my NEW shoes with the shoe cleaner then tried to sneak it in. He ringed it up and put it in the bag. I said "hold up!". Dude tried to convince me to keep it saying "look at how clean it made your shoes!".
He was tryna help you out from the dusty ash shoes you walked into the store with.

B3057D2C-9CE6-4F81-8E86-2575C514CEE5.jpeg

Hell naww. Matter of fact, swap out the pancake for a waffle and you're ready to sell it out of a truck.
Pancake chicken tacos....you might be onto something here.

Btw I didn’t eat my pancakes like a taco and stuff chicken in it. Taco cabana surprisingly serves fresh homemade pancakes in the morning, just happen to get chicken tacos alongside my order.

I’ve kept in touch with one of my old coworkers since the end of last year and every time he tells me about work, it gets worse. Now key people are leaving and they’re struggling heavily. I feel bad for them because they gave me the start to my career and there’s some great people there. However, it let me know my gut was right when I didn’t want to accept the position they offered me there.

Back
Top Bottom