the thread about nothing...

zaf40jE.gif

Our family friend dead *** did this in April. My brother and a group of our friends flew out to Polonia and Sweden. Man's cheap as hell, ain't wanna pay the $75 fee the budget airline was enforcing on weight limits for luggage. So he decided to layer up until he reached the cut-off to not be charged.

Edit:
Not to pile on this dude, but I'mma let one more rip. Good kid, honestly, but whenever we go out to group dinners, he'll itemize everything on the receipt to determine the amount each individual should specifically pay. In the time he's calculating, I just cover the whole check. You figure $40 a pop with drinks, usually six of us or so. $240 ain't gonna change my life while you sitting here doing math.

Employee at Best Buy opened up a credit card without my permission. Took everything to not curse him out in the store.
Reminds me of the first time I shopped at Footlocker. Employee cleaned my NEW shoes with the shoe cleaner then tried to sneak it in. He ringed it up and put it in the bag. I said "hold up!". Dude tried to convince me to keep it saying "look at how clean it made your shoes!".

Back
Top Bottom