the thread about nothing...

Food industry is ALWAYS slower in the summer cuz folks rather spend their time out in the nice weather.

Then again, I live in the Midwest and you're in Cali so that **** may not apply to yall.
Oh ok, maybe. What about the sales on Amazon, Nike, Finishline, etc. all in the past week? I am starting to think these are signs of another recession.

I do think she's a better singer..And she's more than likely more famous.

But, is Beyonce actually any better than Janet Jackson? Like...she's, Janet, right?

Oh ok, maybe. What about the sales on Amazon, Nike, Finishline, etc. all in the past week? I am starting to think these are signs of another recession.
While I am no economist, the sales were a reaction to Amazon's prime day which I was never aware of prior to this year.

Similar to black Friday, all companies see the success some had by marketing sales at planned times of the year and the rest are jumping on the opportunity to cash in as well.

There's going to be a Census in 2020. The people they hire are annoying as **** and have no shame. In 2010, I kept getting forms in the mail but didn't fill it out. One of the workers approached my group, we were in the Jacuzzi and asked if we filled out our forms. I gave her the biggest stoneface that said "***** get the **** out of my face!".

:stoneface:

Last edited:
@Guccishades what’s the call on these?
03AE590E-306C-48EB-90EC-27701CF91BEF.jpeg

These gonna be my grocery shopping flexers.

There's going to be a Census in 2020. The people they hire are annoying as **** and have no shame. In 2010, I kept getting forms in the mail but didn't fill it out. One of the workers approached my group, we were in the Jacuzzi and asked if we filled out our forms. I gave her the biggest stoneface that said "***** get the **** out of my face".
I worked for the Census in the early 2000’s. Easiest money I ever made. Would go door to door but you checked in each morning to give your day prior hours. So I would fill quota in like three hours and be home by 1pm drinking a forty. Got paid 8 hours. I lost the job for being late too many times. Great pay too. But I know we were annoying as ****:rofl:

I worked for the Census in the early 2000’s. Easiest money I ever made. Would go door to door but you checked in each morning to give your day prior hours. So I would fill quota in like three hours and be home by 1pm drinking a forty. Got paid 8 hours. I lost the job for being late too many times. Great pay too. But I know we were annoying as ****:rofl:
Was there a quota on actually getting people to fill their forms? Stupid woman saw my group of 8 or so people at the pool and thought she hit the jackpot.

Back
Top Bottom