the thread about nothing...

67521567_10159215197634848_6140785106987515904_n.jpg

Sit next to an Indian chick at work

There's a white dude visiting the office right now who's engaged..... to an indian chick

Every time he gets up she immediately loses focus

I like to be playful so the next time this happens I was going to call it out, not loud, just between us that basically its hella noticeable

Yay or nay? I feel like if I have to second guess this joke is appropriate its better off left unsaid

There's a white dude visiting the office right now who's engaged..... to an indian chick

I like to be playful so the next time this happens I was going to call it out, not loud, just between us that basically its hella noticeable

Yay or nay? I feel like if I have to second guess this joke is appropriate its better off left unsaid

Do it. Or just crack a joke about her being wild obvious thirsty.

Unless you're in Texas,

You ever went to Urban Dictionary and typed in a first name. With the exception of names like, Karen and Josh. Its all positive. The internet does have a heart.

"Don't do it, reconsider, read some literature on the subject"

What’s up this weekend TAN?

My good friend is getting married tomorrow. Small wedding, nothing crazy. I’m about to go practice my Spanish with the mamies and ruin my chances with my non-existant bachata skills :lol:

old dudes are nasty.

My wife is at our son's basketball practice at the CROC center and the old dude at the gym with all the NBA 2K accessories uses this pick up line on another mother:

"So which one is your son"

Mothers and single mothers aren't looking for pipe at christian community center basketball clinics my guy.

Which one is your son?! Was he gonna cheer when little Jerome makes a layup now.crazy

old dudes are nasty.

My wife is at our son's basketball practice at the CROC center and the old dude at the gym with all the NBA 2K accessories uses this pick up line on another mother:

"So which one is your son"

Mothers and single mothers aren't looking for pipe at christian community center basketball clinics my guy.

Which one is your son?! Was he gonna cheer when little Jerome makes a layup now.crazy

you might be taking this too serious g

Back
Top Bottom