the thread about nothing...

That under the leg dunk was kinda overrated to me. Wasn't even his best dunk imo, the mascot 360 dunk was masterful. They both showed out and i can understand how someone feels that Gordon should've won.

I’ve kept in touch with one of my old coworkers since the end of last year and every time he tells me about work, it gets worse. Now key people are leaving and they’re struggling heavily. I feel bad for them because they gave me the start to my career and there’s some great people there. However, it let me know my gut was right when I didn’t want to accept the position they offered me there.
Same thing happened at my last job, 2 weeks after I left I spoke with my old supervisor who just so happened to put in his 2 weeks following me. Said **** got terrible and he couldn't take it no more
Aaron Gordon was the biggest robbery of all
2 of the best dunks of the last 5 years and he lost, complete ********

If I'm Zion I'm not doing it till I get a little league success and his signature shoe off the ground first. I can see him debuting a brand new colorway or even model during the event then winning it

He says he's not planning on it.

Imagine if LeBron was in dunk contest during his earlier days at the Cavs....
Apparently Lebron was really close to doing it in 2010 during his last Cavs run. He had a special pair of 7’s made too, but backed out shortly before All Star weekend

nike-air-max-lebron-vii-slam-dunk-contest-pe-1.jpg

After the You can leave the country comment from The Orange Sphincter, NBA players need to boycott Team USA.

Back
Top Bottom