the thread about nothing...

I have a busy day tomorrow.
I don’t feel like I will be sleeping for at least another hour and a half.
Day should be interesting.

If you dress like a cow and go into chik fil a tomorrow you get a free meal. FYI :smile:

giphy.gif

I always thought I’d like Kyrie for hitting that shot over Curry in the Finals, but the way he handled being the leader in Boston really soured me on him

Not a good look for him. I hope doesn’t end up bouncing from team to team because that is a possibility now that owners today have no problem moving you.

So my job shares a parking lot with another restaurant. Technically it’s not public parking but people do it all the time and it’s not a big deal at all. A couple weeks ago I was waiting to leave while another car was backing up trying to park. I’m waiting and I hear crunching noises and I realize he hit an employees car from the other business next door. He parked, I backed out and secretly :nerd: :nerd: got his license plate number. I wasn’t sure if I was gonna tell the guy (who’s car was hit) because I tend to just mind my own business, but I came back like 5 min later and the guy left, so it was definitely a hit and run. So I decide to do the right thing tell the guy because if I was in his shoes I’d want a witness to tell me. He’s appreciative that I told him blah blah. Both their insurances called me and I told what happened, I’m thinking damn maybe I should have minded my business but whatever.

Fast forward to yesterday and I see the guy who’s car was hit and he gave me $200 :smokin:smokin

Guess it pays to snitch! :lol::lol::smokin

Remember LoveTheXIV and his "circle" pics? I used to be amazed and hoped one day I can do the same. Now that I have bought multiples of several shoes, it's meh.

Back
Top Bottom