the thread about nothing...

Yeah I had to make a pit stop it was McDonald's or a gas station. Bad mistake using the soap

2730BC12-6857-49A2-9D4D-6F19B660D673.jpeg
F60897D6-0FF0-4F92-B6CC-2CAF0FBEA1A3.jpeg
F4CA3F50-A793-4692-B681-D140B8C0CAE8.jpeg
174E7755-3AD2-4DF5-8BD8-E56DB3281692.jpeg

McDonald's has the reputation of the cleanest bathrooms in fast food/retail.

Ask anyone who is out all day for their job where they prefer to use a washroom if on the road. Willing to bet 70 percent of the answers will say McDonalds.
Wawa

Is it awkward and weird if I make a solo trip to LA? I don’t mind traveling alone to other countries but never been to LA or any other states alone. I want to check out that new Star Wars thing and eat all over the place. Didn’t get to try some of the places I want to eat the last time I went with some friends because some of them only want Asian foods.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it awkward and weird if I make a solo trip to LA? I don’t mind traveling alone to other countries but never been to LA or any other states alone. I want to check out that new Star Wars thing and eat all over the place. Didn’t get to try some of the places I want to eat the last time I went with some friends.
Do it. I went to miami solo and had a great time. You dont have to worry about anyone elses schedule

Do it. I went to miami solo and had a great time. You dont have to worry about anyone elses schedule
Yea thats why I like going to movies alone and even going out to eat alone sometimes, don’t have to wait for people to be free. I stopped traveling with others because of an incident me and other friends had with my friend’s wife back then. But for some place closer...I haven’t tried it.

Can we get the tails?
Most folks say dets....I say tails.
Me, this chick I was seeing, my best friend, his wife and another couple went to Hawaii. My best friend’s wife is a stupid hood rat. He’s the money maker that came from a pretty good wealthy family and he’s usually too nice and let her do what she says. During the trip she kept buying souvenirs for her loser hood rat friends. My friend wanted to buy this set of cookies that came with some jars and stuff. She was being a c*** and said no he can’t buy it and it really pissed me off. My friend then asked if I could help him buy it. I said hell yea don’t let that H** win. She tried to give me an attitude and started to raise her voice telling me not to help him buy it thinking I’ll let a dumb hoodrat tell me what to do. I told her hoodrat @** to f*** off. The rest of the trip we were there there were tension. Even till this day we don’t really talk.

And most recently me, a friend and his wife and another friend went to LA. And we only went to places the wife wanted to try. That’s why I want to go solo to make up for it.

Apologize for cussing. I get upset thinking about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom