the thread about nothing...

received_459071908202851.gif

my 6 year old daughter has read a ton of marvel comics, and watched all the films except End Game because we have been crazy busy with our second child just born...

We watched End Game this morning and her reaction to the final scene made me shed a tear... I should have filmed it but I wanted her to enjoy the moment and didn't want to be "camera dad"...

once we finished Avengers we went straight into Spiderman Homecoming - pretty awesome Dad/Daughter day :nthat:

Last edited:
Probably honestly but I still ended up having sex with women, just to do it. Just for a nut. Up until recently. I'm still going thru my evolution. Since, I stopped drugs my libido had dropped.
Interesting. If you don't mind me asking. What kind of drugs were you on and which ones increased your libido? When you are referring to "prostitutes" are you referring to the ones on the street or the more high-end?

I would think NYC will make it worst. With all the hot women around and shady prostitution going on.
Oh nah, going from the bay area to NYC. Was like heaven sent, girls in nyc are way more down to earth and down to ****. There s also way more women there. I'm not saying random sex is answer for me but it helped me get away from the prostitutes.

don't you hate when you go out to eat, and the menu never has prices for drinks... but you don't want to seem like you are nickeling and diming it to ask how much the drinks are? yet after you purchase your first couple, the waitress says "do you just want to get the bigger size? it's a better deal?"
ohwell.gif

random rant: begin...

7 years since this thread started and I still have yet to overcome this obstacle

Interesting. If you don't mind me asking. What kind of drugs were you on and which ones increased your libido? When you are referring to "prostitutes" are you referring to the ones on the street or the more high-end?
Honestly, drugs included anything I can get my hands on ie. Prescription pills, cocaine etc. But the constant was ritual of getting drunk and smoking herb. It's not the drugs that got me horny I just always had sex not sober. So now that I'm not it's like my body is out of wack. And the girls were rarely high end, most girls were from e14(international blvd) Oakland.

Honestly, drugs included anything I can get my hands on ie. Prescription pills, cocaine etc. But the constant was ritual of getting drunk and smoking herb. It's not the drugs that got me horny I just always had sex not sober. So now that I'm not it's like my body is out of wack. And the girls were rarely high end, most girls were from e14(international blvd) Oakland.
Thank you for sharing.
Great to hear you are doing better now.

Sounds like half of my friends in their 20’s. For your health glad you cut all that ****. It’s all just experience if you live to tell about it.

Oh nah, going from the bay area to NYC. Was like heaven sent, girls in nyc are way more down to earth and down to ****. There s also way more women there. I'm not saying random sex is answer for me but it helped me get away from the prostitutes.
That’s exactly why I thought NYC will make it worst for your sex addiction since you said they’re more down to earth and willing to ****. And there’s more women there.

That’s exactly why I thought NYC will make it worst for your sex addiction since you said they’re more down to earth and willing to ****. And there’s more women there.
That's true, but it helped me stop the prostitutes. Essentially I could have normal interactions and relationships. Even if they were based off sex, it was way better than just paying for a nut. Being with a normal girl that has attraction to you and vice versa is way different.

Back
Top Bottom