the thread about nothing...

Most of the people I know who went there actually lived in Oakland but did not want to go to an Oakland school :lol:
During the time I was there it was really clique-ish. It was like in the movies. All the smart kids at one table, diff race sat at diff tables, I didn't like that at all. But they had bomb-@s$ lunches.

Honestly, drugs included anything I can get my hands on ie. Prescription pills, cocaine etc. But the constant was ritual of getting drunk and smoking herb. It's not the drugs that got me horny I just always had sex not sober. So now that I'm not it's like my body is out of wack. And the girls were rarely high end, most girls were from e14(international blvd) Oakland.
You went through some crazy stuff. That's true addiction there because those from Oakland or around the Bay know E14th girls are...:smh:.

Hope you stay sober.

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy (16).gif

Taking it easy right now and feeling good about it.

Just saw the highlights from the mens Mexico vs USA soccer game. The guy who scored the lone goal of the game appeared to be wearing a sports bra under his jersey. He lifted his jersey briefly while celebrating. I was like wtf?

Back
Top Bottom