the thread about nothing...

170px-Halle_Berry_in_Hamburg%2C_2004.jpg

This don't do it for bruh...
SMH.

Can't tell if you are serious?

So forget about long term happiness, the decision should soley be based on getting back at the Spurs. Something one could argue has ALREADY happened seeing as though TOR won the season after he left SA.

You good man??? :lol:
Not to mention, doesn't he get the exact same opportunity playing for the Clippers?

Urji not giving up Pascal isn't surprising to me.
I really like Siakim, and him being gone would have hurt their front court in a major way (Ibaka is similar but old, and Gasol is not the ball handler or shooter Siakam is and even older). But man, I think you can replace Siakim. I would have been on the phone with Nikola Mirotic or something bruh.

Siakam is good, but replaceable. Kawhi is not.

She can't make significant gains in the breasts...I doubt that booty is much of anything judging by the slimness in the hips.

But **** all that, she's drop dead gorgeous.

If her but has the structure of greatness, it can add plumpness. I am sure she had that tight/plump/petite backside, not sure If I ever saw hers.

*******, yea no go there. :lol:

I really like Siakim, and him being gone would have hurt their front court in a major way (Ibaka is similar but old, and Gasol is not the ball handler or shooter Siakam is and even older). But man, I think you can replace Siakim. I would have been on the phone with Nikola Mirotic or something bruh.

Urji is the one personally who got Pascal siakam to be interested into playing professional basketball. This is where loyalty comes into play. He ain't giving him up. No way, no how. That's his son.

Urji is the one personally who got Pascal siakam to be interested into playing professional basketball. This is where loyalty comes into play. He ain't giving him up. No way, no how. That's his son.
That's cool. I can dig it.

But he just chose Siakam over Kawhi.

Mirotic is overseas now lol. Siakam is definitely better than him and has way more promise. He was really good in the regular season

Hold on, the Thunder were going to send Westbrook and George to the Raptors to play with Leonard? Damn does that mean Russ wanted to leave with George this season too?

Mirotic is overseas now lol. Siakam is definitely better than him and has way more promise. He was really good in the regular season
Yeah, I heard Mirotic went back.

Siakim's got him beat as a defender, but Mirotic actually isnt' that bad of a defender in all actuality.

Mirotic is streaky as an offensive player and tends to play much better when he's able to control the ball, but I think he would have been a fine Siakam replacement.

I didn't like Mirotic much on the Bulls, but I can't deny that the guy helped effect the games in a positive manner for his team.

No way you can reduce it to this man.
I was under the impression the trade was in an effort to keep Kawhi.

If it was, on the surface, this is exactly what it is.

Obviously nothing is just surface level, but on the surface, this is exactly what it is.

Back
Top Bottom