the thread about nothing...

Lame.
IMG_20190706_072840.jpg

tenor.gif

The new Little Mermaid... voice.

I thought it was live action?

But word, man is BUGGIN.
Present Halle Berry > Halle Bailey

Man had to add the 'prime' qualifier to make himself seem even more foolish. Only way his take would be somewhat acceptable is if he is younger than 21--and even then it's a nuclear take.

Didnt the Thunder just give George a huge contract? Houston did the same thing and already trying to move Capela.

So why not just let dudes go before even signing those huge contracts? The Thunder front office are very professional though cause they do not hold players hostage or keep them when they want to go somewhere else. Made a bunch of moves this year to compete and get better then George pulls the rug from under their feet.

What’s sad is they were one of the best teams the first half of the season last year. Westbrook was excellent and Paul was an MVP candidate, he gets hurt and their never the same again.

After a google review..

56638B60-47C2-4345-A236-B80B9DBF573D.gif

You bout to be on a list fam

You had me scared for a second..thought she was underage. Still young but thought it was about to be a 'why don't you have a seat' moment.

This is the dumbest thing I've read all year.

Good Morning TAN!!!

I’m not a fan of Halle Berry and I have to disagree with this.

Not a huge fan of Halle Berry. Never did get much of the hype. Crucify me I guess.

Bailey face >

Kawhi Leonard taking so long to announce his decision is a bigger **** move than "The Decision". Would you agree benzilla427 benzilla427 ?

He's taking his time and not rushing just because people are impatient. What is the problem with that.

No disrespect but this is a horrible question.

He doesn't OWE a quick response to ANY of us. It is HIS life and he has the right to process it at whichever speed HE wants to.

Someone taking THEIR time to make a sound decision for THEIR career being viewed as selfish/self-centered is comical.

Sports fans are the self-centred ones.

Nah but if I wanted to be a vengeful *******, I'd sign with the Lakers just to play the Spurs and crush them during the season. Ending their playoff streak for who knows how long it's been, will be sweet.
Can't tell if you are serious?

So forget about long term happiness, the decision should soley be based on getting back at the Spurs. Something one could argue has ALREADY happened seeing as though TOR won the season after he left SA.

You good man??? :lol:

So why not just let dudes go before even signing those huge contracts? The Thunder front office are very professional though cause they do not hold players hostage or keep them when they want to go somewhere else. Made a bunch of moves this year to compete and get better then George pulls the rug from under their feet.

What’s sad is they were one of the best teams the first half of the season last year. Westbrook was excellent and Paul was an MVP candidate, he gets hurt and their never the same again.
I don't think the Thunder wanted to lose George for nothing. So even if him signing was just a temporary situation, they got 1 more good season out of their run than they would have had otherwise.

Similar risk to what Toronto did, except their risk paid off.

Similar to the rumors that were coming out about the Warriors not wanting to lose KD for nothing...and also adds up with the new rumors that the player they did acquire for KD is just going to be trade fodder once Klay comes back.

You had me scared for a second..thought she was underage. Still young but thought it was about to be a 'why don't you have a seat' moment.

Not a huge fan of Halle Berry. Never did get much of the hype. Crucify me I guess.

Bailey face >
Dawg, are you under 25 years old?

Go watch Boomerang, bruh. Halle stole a man from prime Robin Givens...PRIME ROBIN GIVENS, bruh...

Back
Top Bottom