the thread about nothing...

1ea239fa-95e3-41d1-84c6-f0621332a180-png.2372541

Pads and rotors changed.

Passenger side was a breeze. Did them in an hour.

Driver side bolt finally came out after I had just about given up. Tried easy outs, impact screw driver, titanium drill bits to drill off the head (seemed like this option would take forever and I didn't have goggles on hand to protect my eyes from shards). Finally said **** it, began to put the brakes back on but took one final look after getting the bolts into the caliper. The original size was a 5 MM hex...said let me grab a 6 MM and see what that does...got damn thing came off.

Earned this beer I'm about to drink.
20190704_184216.jpg

Those are the pads from the passenger side. The part on top is just a metal plate. It was attached to the extremely rusted pad you see on the bottom left.

The driver side was worse than those.

It's holding up teams and players from making transactions. Obviously he knows he holds the cards and is taking his sweet time.
All of the players that signed within minutes of the FA period opening up is actually an outlier from the norm.

In 2010, Bosh, Wade, and LBJ took almost a week to sign IIRC. LBJ definitely made his announcement a day after Wade and Bosh.

If you really thought about it, KD, Irving and all these other guys signing in minutes means they broke rules...they discussed their free agency with these times prior to the period being open. Kawhi is actually going on meetings and taking in the information the teams are offering. This is how it should be.

Pads and rotors changed.

Passenger side was a breeze. Did them in an hour.

Driver side bolt finally came out after I had just about given up. Tried easy outs, impact screw driver, titanium drill bits to drill off the head (seemed like this option would take forever and I didn't have goggles on hand to protect my eyes from shards). Finally said **** it, began to put the brakes back on but took one final look after getting the bolts into the caliper. The original size was a 5 MM hex...said let me grab a 6 MM and see what that does...got damn thing came off.

Earned this beer I'm about to drink.
20190704_184216.jpg

Those are the pads from the passenger side. The part on top is just a metal plate. It was attached to the extremely rusted pad you see on the bottom left.

The driver side was worse than those.

Damn, that's a lot of rust. Do you live somewhere where it snows?

Insomnia has been killing me lately. Had to take a small shot of NyQuil two days in a row to final fall asleep.

Sorry to hear that. I too have suffered some sleepless nights, that insomnia is no joke. Had me feeling tired af during the day and my mind wouldn’t shut the hell up when I laid in bed. Had me calculating and playing different scenarios about things I didn’t want to deal with.

Sorry to hear that. I too have suffered some sleepless nights, that insomnia is no joke. Had me feeling tired af during the day and my mind wouldn’t shut the hell up when I laid in bed. Had me calculating and playing different scenarios about things I didn’t want to deal with.

Thanks man. It's been a struggle this year with it.

Back
Top Bottom