the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

To y'all who've lost hope in the fantasy trope evoking wolfmen and whatnot, watch this flick. Or rewatch it dammit! Anthony Hopkins at some of his finest (ain't he always tho?).
Sadly didn't do much in reviving the genre.
So good nevertheless!

Attachments

• The_Wolf_Man-260840693-large.jpg
    The_Wolf_Man-260840693-large.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
What kind of spoiled thinking is that?
I'm just trying to asssess which one is perceived to be worse, Lebron James' decision or what Leonard is doing now. He can go play in Serbia for a season and come back to the NBA next summer to restart the speculation for all I care.

I'm just trying to asssess which one is perceived to be worse, Lebron James' decision or what Leonard is doing now. He can take go play in Serbia for a season and come back to the NBA next summer and restart the speculation for all I care.
How is someone deservedly taking their time with a decision worse than a nationally televised announcement of where they’re going to play?

So Kawhi should rush his decision because you think he’s taking too long? That’s so greedy
I didn't suggest when he should announce his decision or what he should do. I only want to know if people think this is on par with or worse than "The Decision". Of course the team he ultimately signs with will factor into people's opinion, but I am talking about as it stands now.

Back
Top Bottom