the thread about nothing...

Both are **** moves. I want to know the consensus on which is perceived to be worse.

The decision. Lebron already knew, had a time and date. He just wanted to be dramatic. The only thing worse is fans’ sense of entitlement. You don’t know what that man has going on. He could be having babies, getting married, death in the family...and folks worried about which team gonna millions to play basketball. I wouldn’t rush either. Any decision is a winning decision.

Nah but if I wanted to be a vengeful *******, I'd sign with the Lakers just to play the Spurs and crush them during the season. Ending their playoff streak for who knows how long it's been, will be sweet.
The man is gonna do what fit best for his LIFE & Family. Anything else like seeking revenge is petty cause he has proven himself he can win a chip without that Spurs franchise and popivich. But screw those Spurs fans for booing him. Whatever he does today tomorrow or the next 5 years it's all on him.

The man is gonna do what fit best for his LIFE & Family. Anything else like seeking revenge is petty cause he has proven himself he can win a chip without that Spurs franchise and popivich. But screw those Spurs fans for booing him. Whatever he does today tomorrow or the next 5 years it's all on him.
Of course theres not much else for him to prove. But there is nothing more spiteful than kicking a man when he's down, in this case it is the Spurs who are barely holding on.

Of course theres not much else for him to prove. But there is nothing more spiteful than kicking a man when he's down, in this case it is the Spurs who are barely holding on.
I don't mind the Spurs franchise being treated like a g-league team but I'll get DeRozan out of there before that happens. He deserves better.

2n55ujcnlsj01.jpg

I'm traveling 1600 miles with just the kindness of strangers :lol: I should be good though. Will probably be a great story to tell my kids one day lol
Yeah it should be interesting but please be aware of your surroundings at all times and don’t take too many risks.

Kawhi Leonard taking so long to announce his decision is a bigger **** move than "The Decision". Would you agree benzilla427 benzilla427 ?

I mean we'll never know if he actually made his decision yet. Isn't he still in the process of meeting with teams? Makes sense for him to hear them out if that's the case. Unless he comes out and says he knew all along he was going to __________. I don't see what's wrong with him meeting with teams. It's not Kawhi's fault that we have 24/7 sports coverage with ESPN and Twitter and all that.

The man is essentially being stalked at this point.
Capture+_2019-07-03-14-00-12.png

Kudos to Kawhi for not being pressured to make a premature choice/announcement.

I'm not saying LeBron shouldn't have aired "The Decision", but if I remember correctly a chunk of the proceeds went to charity so that's good.
No matter how you look at it though it was an hour long program for what could've been tweeted. People watched though, so smart business move I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom