the thread about nothing...

KFC really made a Cheetos sandwich :lol:

OCR-L-KFC-0701-1.jpg

I try taking walks around my complex, doing small workouts before going to bed. It does work for me sometimes.

Oooh, don’t do that as that aids in staying awake. You can do that but it has to be a about 4hours before. Saw it in a video.

I wanna build a PC so badly but idk how much I'll be using it :lol: I'd go all out on the best hardware too SMH

I don't have insomnia per se, but I have a 4:30 a.m. wake up for work and I can't even get my night settled until 9 or 9:30 most nights. Then I **** around for 2 hours...Then I sit there pissed off for about 30 more minutes realizing I'm about to have another night with only 4 hours of sleep.

**** be KILLING me at work.

I don't have insomnia per se, but I have a 4:30 a.m. wake up for work and I can't even get my night settled until 9 or 9:30 most nights. Then I **** around for 2 hours...Then I sit there pissed off for about 30 more minutes realizing I'm about to have another night with only 4 hours of sleep.

**** be KILLING me at work.
Maybe you should take some time off work improve your mental health.

Took time off at the start of the year. Then again when I moved. Saving the time in have left for my eventual wedding later this year.

I gots no breaks to take at this time.

But even still...time off is a temporary fix. I gotta figure out how to go to bed at 9.
Congratulations on your engagement.
Ive been in your sleep cycle before it really bother me at the time. Limit your on-screen smartphone use during the night.

Back
Top Bottom