the thread about nothing...

Next to changing the motor oil, brakes are the next easiest service on your car imo. Learning to work on your own car can go a long way. I laughed at my co-worker who took his G35 to the dealer to have the battery changed (he bought the replacement at local auto part store). He said they charged $65 for that. Still don’t know if he was b***s***** me.
Co-worker wildin.
Replacing a car battery to me is as easy as replacing a battery in a TV remote.

Best cheesecake ice cream I have ever had.
B61475A1-1AB5-45E4-B5F7-9055452CFC0B.jpeg

I'm not one to buy things to purely stunt, since college (sneakers, clothes, etc..) But I got an opportunity to buy a horse and I trying see if I should cop it or not. I got land to keep it on or I could keep it with the dude selling it (a friend). I could learn to ride and have my kids learn.

But ultimately that's it. Deep down, I would just be getting it to say I got a horse. Not many ppl from my hood get to say that. I'm getting a deal but I still gotta feed it and I don't know with my schedule how often I'll get rides. So I'm wondering if I should cop or nah.

Y’all ever done a dine and dash?
Yah, not proud of it.

14-15 years old in Mexico. Taco place I’d frequent with my gf at the time’s family and her. Went one day dolo, sat, ate, left and went back later that night with her and her fam.

I'm not one to buy things to purely stunt, since college (sneakers, clothes, etc..) But I got an opportunity to buy a horse and I trying see if I should cop it or not. I got land to keep it on or I could keep it with the dude selling it (a friend). I could learn to ride and have my kids learn.

But ultimately that's it. Deep down, I would just be getting it to say I got a horse. Not many ppl from my hood get to say that. I'm getting a deal but I still gotta feed it and I don't know with my schedule how often I'll get rides. So I'm wondering if I should cop or nah.
Haven’t you ever watched The Sopranos? Horses are a money pit. I wouldn’t do it.

Less than I expected but I could see unexpected costs adding quick.
C3045646-BD86-4B86-83DB-B3BAB970980D.jpeg
Dope idea if you got it but I would do A LOT of research first especially if you didn’t grow up around horses or a farm.

Don’t do it. Horses are a pain in the *** to take care of

47FF314E-834D-43D3-BB8A-AEF186F4A95A.png

I’m a fairly confident guy as is but idk what it is about those joints that gets me acting on whole other level of arrogant.
EA95C9C4-99D2-4455-BFB2-9D73DFBEE809.png

Gave my nephew (11-12?) my copy of Meditations by Marcus Aurelius today to borrow. My brother has always compared him to me since a young age in that he’s a gifted student (s/o to the GATE program) and always has his head in a book.

I had lent him my copy of The Alchemist before (that one he didn’t return :angry:) to dip his toes into some thought provoking literature that can provide good life lessons. Now that I’m older, I like to think I wish I had someone put some of these type of books into my hands at that age but would I have listened? Probably not. |l

Aside from sharing knowledge with him, I also want these books to guide him to NOT make the same mistakes I made in my youth. Made my life a lot harder than it had to be. :lol::smh:

My brother is still pretty strict on what he consumes and it sucks because I want to give him The Autobiography of Malcolm next to read but Red’s life story and language used in his book isn’t really kid friendly.

Back
Top Bottom