the thread about nothing...

5AD7A731-9334-455C-9B30-03A05761D31A.png

8791C9EB-BB25-4218-BFF5-13F7DC1E3B71.jpeg

Enjoy yourself pleibwoi!!:pimp:
Gave my nephew (11-12?) my copy of Meditations by Marcus Aurelius today to borrow. My brother has always compared him to me since a young age in that he’s a gifted student (s/o to the GATE program) and always has his head in a book.

I had lent him my copy of The Alchemist before (that one he didn’t return :angry:) to dip his toes into some thought provoking literature that can provide good life lessons. Now that I’m older, I like to think I wish I had someone put some of these type of books into my hands at that age but would I have listened? Probably not. |l

Aside from sharing knowledge with him, I also want these books to guide him to NOT make the same mistakes I made in my youth. Made my life a lot harder than it had to be. :lol::smh:

My brother is still pretty strict on what he consumes and it sucks because I want to give him The Autobiography of Malcolm next to read but Red’s life story and language used in his book isn’t really kid friendly.

Dope you doing that but I feel your brother gotta build his mind gradually. You a good unc though.

I was in the GATE program in elementary.:nerd:

Morning TAN! What are we all doing today?!?

I’m trying to take the train to Berkeley today but the past 4 trains been going to SF because of the Pride parade. *%#^!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom