the thread about nothing...

Damn, my favorite aunty just passed out of nowhere with no prior health conditions...I don't even know what to think or say to my little cousins.

Aww man, I’m so sorry for your loss. Cool aunts are always appreciated, they’re always there when our parents discipline too hard.
Yeah, me, my dad, and my brother lived with her for a little while when we were kids. She was funny and cool as hell. I feel bad for my two younger cousins, they're barely adults. I don't even know what to say to them.

Sorry to hear. Life is crazy.
Yeah, apparently she just passed out and no one was able to resuscitate her. This situation is the definition of shocking.

Thanks to the both of y'all offering words, it really does help because I never had anyone so close to me pass really. Can't even imagine with my Dad and other family members are going through.

Yeah, me, my dad, and my brother lived with her for a little while when we were kids. She was funny and cool as hell. I feel bad for my two younger cousins, they're barely adults. I don't even know what to say to them.

Yeah, apparently she just passed out and no one was able to resuscitate her. This situation is the definition of shocking.

Thanks to the both of y'all offering words, it really does help because I never had anyone so close to me pass really. Can't even imagine with my Dad and other family members are going through.
That is shocking. At least she didn't suffer. Take care of your cousins like how she took care of you guys. Really hope everything will get better soon.

That new Annabelle flick is just ehhhhh!
The jump scares do get you; for the most part, but you'll walk away probably mixing up different movies because it's all so déjà vu. It felt like a cash in on the series; to be blunt. Even my boy Patrick Wilson only shows up for like 3mins, just to fill his contractual obligation I bet.
4/10
Certified Netflix&Bang!!!

That new Annabelle flick is just ehhhhh!
The jump scares do get you; for the most part, but you'll walk away probably mixing up different movies because it's all so déjà vu. It felt like a cash in on the series; to be blunt. Even my boy Patrick Wilson only shows up for like 3mins, just to fill his contractual obligation I bet.
4/10
Certified Netflix&Bang!!!
A lot of these horror movies is just a cash in. They're running out of ideas or something. On that note, ill still try to go see it after seeing something that's worth it first and hop over to Annabelle.

A lot of these horror movies is just a cash in. They're running out of ideas or something. On that note, ill still try to go see it after seeing something that's worth it first and hop over to Annabelle.
Sound plan. I personally wish I'd watched say, the new Toy Story instead. Would've been more wholesome fun I bet lol.

Sound plan. I personally wish I'd watched say, the new Toy Story instead. Would've been more wholesome fun I bet lol.
Im passing on Toy Story. I don’t think I saw Toy Story 3. Tom Hank’s voice annoys me.

There’s a movie thread on here. But I can’t keep up, just like the anime thread. Lol

There’s a movie thread on here. But I can’t keep up, just like the anime thread. Lol
Nothing really to keep up with in the movie thread. We discuss random film/ TV related topics, new movies/shows coming up, our reviews and thoughts on new & old films/ shows we watched. One of my fav threads that I frequent on here.

Nothing really to keep up with in the movie thread. We discuss random film/ TV related topics, new movies/shows coming up, our reviews and thoughts on new & old films/ shows we watched. One of my fav threads that I frequent on here.
It’s one of the threads I’m watching/following. But I’m very behind on a lot of the shows and reviews. So sometimes I feel like I don’t know what’s going on in there. I’ll try to make more of an effort in reading what’s others have to say even tho sometimes I don’t have much input on things.

It’s one of the threads I’m watching/following. But I’m very behind on a lot of the shows and reviews. So sometimes I feel like I don’t know what’s going on in there. I’ll try to make more of an effort in reading what’s others have to say even tho sometimes I don’t have much input on things.
Like I said, doesn’t even have to be current stuff. Just within the last week or 2, we went a couple of pages discussing The OC & Laguna Beach out of nowhere. :lol:

I started a discussion on favorite foreign films and my guy @calibeebee listed one of his that I hadn’t seen yet and that joint was
5C741B4C-B08A-4BD9-88DF-DAF11EABF1D8.png

Only one rule to that thread. Everything has to be rated /8. You don’t ask why. It just is. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom