the thread about nothing...

AshamedAlienatedDowitcher-size_restricted.gif

I'm in a work meeting at the beach.
I don't talk to anyone here, it's all female.

Only guy here has a gf and is always with her.
Someone call for a suspicious package and get me out of here.
Marina Park in Ventura California.
Doesn't seem like a problem to me. Alot of people go to the beach to talk to all females so the fact that your getting paid is a bonus. Go get some yambs

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn they sold the white charger I was gonna buy next week. Only other one they had was an Orange one. I can't drive an Orange Charger. Do I look like Boosie?

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn they sold the white charger I was gonna buy next week. Only other one they had was an Orange one. I can't drive an Orange Charger. Do I look like Boosie?
Just wait you dont have to settle. There millions of other cars like the one your looking at. Maybe you can find what you want at a better deal because of the fourth

Or stuff like this:

I’m all for self-confidence but this is just silly.
Like uuum, you were fat before and now you became less fat sooooo maybe that’s why you weren’t Nick’s type before and why he now wants to get in those guts? People aren’t allowed to have a physical preference?

Or stuff like this:

I’m all for self-confidence but this is just silly.
Like uuum, you were fat before and now you became less fat sooooo maybe that’s why you weren’t Nick’s type before and why he now wants to get in those guts? People aren’t allowed to have a physical preference?

Haha that’s prob a pic that’s taken within the same hour. But a diff angle and pushing the chin together too.

Edit: Nvm just saw the whole post on her tweet lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom