the thread about nothing...

felt something pop in my groin during my soccer game last night...can't pick up my left leg without pain today...ffffffffuuuuuuu

I know your stance on "UA" are you tryna replicate the same finesse?
The stockx inspector who posted his experience working there confirms it is impossible for them to inspect each shoe thorougly. It's not hard to see how a lot of replicas and UA's can slip through the cracks.

The stockx inspector who posted his experience working there confirms it is impossible for them to inspect each shoe thorougly. It's not hard to see how a lot of replicas and UA's can slip through the cracks.
That NT stock x inspector was a cry baby, but yeah the large volume of shoes/products they get is going to be difficult to authenticate thoroughly.
I just read stock x is valued of 1 billion.

I'm gonna stick with GOAT, they are popular but they aren't over hyped like stock x imo.

felt something pop in my groin during my soccer game last night...can't pick up my left leg without pain today...ffffffffuuuuuuu

Sorry about that, yesterday was a double 9 day. 9 days are especially bad for 9 lifepaths. I wish for you to have a speedy recovery. The good news is that something great like a windfall will happen soon. You should try playing lotto today.

Hahahahaha tf.

Need more backstory on this.

Thought shogun shogun got a new avi for a sec.

Since I was mentioned, I will drop info. A few years back, sucking on stripper boobs were ok and expected. I'm not talking about cheap places either, Spearmint Rhino and other Vegas places it was all good and I looked like an infant getting breastfed. I dunno when it all changed but now it seems unacceptable at all clubs, in Canada too. I've tried fingering dancers but won't even try to suck on their nips.

Mood

1B0B3440-2B47-424A-B5E2-024E73C6C70A.gif

I ****** up. My manager pretty much told me the VPs are going to be looking for a reason to fire me while I’m vacation...on some Craig ****. I let them pile too much on top of me thinking I can’t say no. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom