the thread about nothing...

y95675zp74531.jpg

I'm dealing with this same **** right now and it's eating me alive.

I interviewed at this company for 1-2 months of time. In the end it was determined while they really liked me, I was too senior for the role, which means they couldn't meet my salary expectations. With that, they reiterated that I can hit up the two HR reps I dealt with directly if I see any other listings pop up. In the mean time since that call, I've accepted an offer elsewhere because the $ is a substantial increase.

However, the initial company I mentioned has a new listing that I discovered last week & it's in my wheelhouse. I hit them up right away Friday AM & no response yet. I really want to know more about it while I have these next three weeks to play with, but I don't want to be annoying in an effort to hear from them :smh: .

I know I'm not owed anything from them, but I just want to vent. Why bother saying "Don't hesitate to reach out for anything at all & I look forward to remaining in touch" if you aren't going to follow through? The only reason I'm this tight is because I hit one of the reps up on LinkedIn yesterday and noticed she read my message :angry: .

Question:
My last day at work is June 28th.
Theres a flash sale to Peru for $450 Leaving the week after
Should i do it? It would be totally spontaneous!
Not to mention i don't have a job lined up yet either lol
Do it! You’ll eventually get another job. Enjoy your free time now. Live life.

"Right now you can snag a roundtrip flight to Denpasar — Bali’s largest city — from LAX for as low as $483. With roundtrip flights typically ranging from $700-$1,700, this deal is an absolute steal"

bendover bendover

trying to go back to Korea/Japan before the years end
Im thinking about this too. My buddy just accepted a position in HK and just left on Sunday. Told him I’ll go visit around November and then go to Japan and/or Vietnam.

Do it! You’ll eventually get another job. Enjoy your free time now. Live life.

"Right now you can snag a roundtrip flight to Denpasar — Bali’s largest city — from LAX for as low as $483. With roundtrip flights typically ranging from $700-$1,700, this deal is an absolute steal"

bendover bendover

Thanks guys.
I think im going to do it.
Will check in with ya tomorrow morning and let ya know the verdict

WNBA players get paid peanuts.The women in other countries must get paid nothing and are playing strictly for the love of the game.

WNBA players get paid peanuts.The women in other countries must get paid nothing and are playing strictly for the love of the game.
Not sure how much they pay the home grown talent but WNBA players play overseas because the pay is a lot better than the WNBA.

Reactions: jjs
Not sure how much they pay the home grown talent but WNBA players play overseas because the pay is a lot better than the WNBA.
Oh yeah I heard some play in Europe or Asia in the off season but that applies to the better players. I should've been more specific I was referring to the players who represent smaller countries.

Back
Top Bottom