the thread about nothing...

y5akh0odo5531.jpg

D9XHpCtX4AEuuvA.jpg

Oml i blame the growth hormones in the food lol. Damn!

So i posted a Shoe Picture on my IG yesterday.
3 pages reached out to me, they sell fakes.
It's crazy to think that after 15 years of being in this hobby. I cant even tell the new real ones vs new fake ones.
Smh

there's an employee appreciation meeting next week.
I've called out more than what's allowed for the quarter, can't think of a way to get out of this one.

Reactions: Ube
Oh yeah I heard some play in Europe or Asia in the off season but that applies to the better players. I should've been more specific I was referring to the players who represent smaller countries.

Probably all amateurs. The women on Thailands soccer team that lost 13-0 to usa weren't pros

Wanted my girl around for the first time I try shrooms .... she already preaching these worries and negative crap lol.

Gotta find somebody else to be my sitter :lol:

Try and find someone positive to take them with. They’re much more fun when you’re tripping with someone. And you won’t need a sitter imo, just don’t drive (obviously) and you’ll be alright

If your significant other tells you they feel negatively about something you've done or something you didn't do, do everyone involved in the relationship a favor...acknowledge the person's feelings. Whether you you have an excuse as to why something did (or didn't) happen or if you have no excuse at all...acknowledge the person's feelings. Then offer up your excuse.

Back
Top Bottom