the thread about nothing...

4E58F62E-DBE5-4881-ABDD-E4A0F2DAC6EB.gif

89D169B1-0D71-4567-AAE9-326EBC510D29.gif

Director never responded back to my email request for feedback.

But the recruiter did get back to me and is setting up an interview with a different department. So that's good news.

No more time to sulk. Time to refocus and learn from this last experience.

Let's go.

Since I saw an NTer in here promoting his wife's nail channel...

I've made a couple sneaker reviews/over views. I'm pretty new to this but decided to do it a few months ago. If anything I enjoy throwing them together.

Reactions: Ube
Oh **** - I just realized that to sell on StockX you don’t need to take pictures or send your shoes until after the sale.
815B8C9C-87C9-4CFB-95C5-11D09F0AABFD.gif

I have a bunch of shoes I need to unload but was too lazy to post em on here. Gonna spend time tomorrow doing that

Oh **** - I just realized that to sell on StockX you don’t need to take pictures or send your shoes until after the sale.
815B8C9C-87C9-4CFB-95C5-11D09F0AABFD.gif

I have a bunch of shoes I need to unload but was too lazy to post em on here. Gonna spend time tomorrow doing that

What are you getting rid of?

It's crazy bc some women would consider that bold/confident if they liked the dude... IF.
I get what you're saying but in this scenario, the man knew his hands were wayyyyyy too low.

Just got out from catching Shaft, out here in Alexandria.
As long as you understand that it's intended to be a silly, satirical rebuttal to today's PC culture, you'll have a blast.
5/10
Not worth a rewatch.

What are you getting rid of?

Mostly retro Jordan’s from around 2007-2009 in sizes 10.5-12. I’m kind pissed looking at this because I definitely got fleeced on pairs I sold previously on here because I was uneducated and refused to try something new :smh:|l

I have the Raging Bull V pack and just as recently as yesterday a pair in my size (11) sold for $733 and another for $700 two days before that. There’s also a bid for $681. I’m just unloading for space reasons, you think I just do a undercut the highest ask for my size and wait to see what happens? Not sure how this works but I imagine it’s just like the stock market which I’m well versed in :lol:

Mostly retro Jordan’s from around 2007-2009 in sizes 10.5-12. I’m kind pissed looking at this because I definitely got fleeced on pairs I sold previously on here because I was uneducated and refused to try something new :smh:|l

I have the Raging Bull V pack and just as recently as yesterday a pair in my size (11) sold for $733 and another for $700 two days before that. There’s also a bid for $681. I’m just unloading for space reasons, you think I just do a undercut the highest ask for my size and wait to see what happens? Not sure how this works but I imagine it’s just like the stock market which I’m well versed in :lol:
I haven't tried it yet, but I am planning to. I heard it can be hit or miss with the verification. Sometimes they could be nitpicky and hold up the sale, other times they let anything through. But best of luck and let me know how it goes!

Back
Top Bottom