the thread about nothing...

Ube Ube
My Ultra Boosts or these joints...
73f7442a-c8fc-469c-bce1-b67c5a7d58ea

https://www.rei.com/rei-garage/product/122762/new-balance-fresh-foam-vongo-road-running-shoes-mens
Bought them at Burlington for less than $30 and they are comfy as hell. Still wanna try the new Prestos heard they are top dog right now in the comfy department. I just don’t like the chunky of the shoe.

Reactions: Ube
They don't have the same amount of cushion but they are more stable which might help with foot fatigue. Also fits his budget. I've owned several pairs of pegasus and you can't really go wrong with a pair. Sometimes they will pop up at outlets under $30 and it's a no brainer.
Good to know. I need exactly what he recommended and I'm not trying to break the bank on another pair of Ultraboosts.

cool I’ll look into em. Maybe they’d be cheaper somewhere else? Thanks.

I am waiting for the Presto React to come out in all black. If not then maybe the Epic React in all black, but I haven't tried them and can't speak from experience.
yo I really like the way these presto reacts look and I wanted the navy pair. I’ll look into the all blk pair. Thanks.

cool I’ll look into em. Maybe they’d be cheaper somewhere else? Thanks.

yo I really like the way these presto reacts look and I wanted the navy pair. I’ll look into the all blk pair. Thanks.
I saw Summer 2019 as the release date on some website but it looks tentative and the price is $120, which is a little over your budget. That's why I also mentioned the Epic React, which is available now and at the price you set.

Damn. Who cheated first?
Sorry to hear it :frown:
Crazy part is neither of them did. I think it may be more so my brother but they're just tired of each others **** and my brother in particular confirmed he was pretty much only doing it for their child. I think he likes and love her as a person but he never wanted to be with her and thought eventually that feeling would go away but it didn't. They been on a break for a minute and have been seeing other people so its not a foregone conclusion. I obviously want them to be together but something crossed my mind this weekend when we were hanging out. Were about 5 years apart and by the time I actively pursuing women he was already exploring long term relationships. We've hung out before but never as 2 single dudes. The idea of pulling broads with my big brother sounds fun as **** but that's such a foul thought

Yo TAN, what’s your go to shoe for being on your feet for an 8 hr day? I need some new work shoes and I don’t wanna wear boots no more cuz they hurt like hell and aren’t comfy. What would you guys recommend? The only two things I ask for is that they have to be an all black shoe and I don’t wanna drop more than $100.

Prestos.

And speaking of ultra boosts:

Reactions: Ube
Also what I learned, if they do not contact you when they say they’ll contact you, you can forget about it. If they really want you, they’ll be true to their word and contact you first thing they can. Every job I was rejected for and every position I’ve gotten, it’s always been true.

I'm dealing with this same **** right now and it's eating me alive.

I interviewed at this company for 1-2 months of time. In the end it was determined while they really liked me, I was too senior for the role, which means they couldn't meet my salary expectations. With that, they reiterated that I can hit up the two HR reps I dealt with directly if I see any other listings pop up. In the mean time since that call, I've accepted an offer elsewhere because the $ is a substantial increase.

However, the initial company I mentioned has a new listing that I discovered last week & it's in my wheelhouse. I hit them up right away Friday AM & no response yet. I really want to know more about it while I have these next three weeks to play with, but I don't want to be annoying in an effort to hear from them :smh: .

Morning all!!

I think Ultra Boost is too soft and my feet gets more tired because it’s not as balance, they’re overrated. I’m still on my Pegasus 34 for running and as a beater. Been looking for another pair of the 34, not really digging the 35 or 36 design. Have a couple pairs of Epic Reacts and they’re great too.

Crazy part is neither of them did. I think it may be more so my brother but they're just tired of each others **** and my brother in particular confirmed he was pretty much only doing it for their child. I think he likes and love her as a person but he never wanted to be with her and thought eventually that feeling would go away but it didn't. They been on a break for a minute and have been seeing other people so its not a foregone conclusion. I obviously want them to be together but something crossed my mind this weekend when we were hanging out. Were about 5 years apart and by the time I actively pursuing women he was already exploring long term relationships. We've hung out before but never as 2 single dudes. The idea of pulling broads with my big brother sounds fun as **** but that's such a foul thought

Oh so they pretty much just grew apart. I’m assuming the kids are probably what kept them together on both sides. Yeah, I feel like that’s what happened to my sister and her situation. She was in love and he wasn’t, she just happened to get pregnant so he stayed (for a little bit).

That’s funny, I’m 4 years older than my brother and we too never pursue girls while out together. We hang out all the time and are constantly asked by girls if we’re twins. Oh, and they always get who the oldest is wrong, lol. I think it bothers my brother a bit.

Back
Top Bottom