the thread about nothing...

Yea for the most part with the diet. Gym and alot of yoga. To be real I'm just being impatient. I smoked day and night for 13 years, irresponsibly. 4 months isn't **** in comparison. Lately, just had issues with depression. I'm going to reevaluate at 6 months. I don't wanna touch drank ever again though.
Stay away from the drank fam. Was a bad drunk quit 10 years ago and never looked back. Keep at it if you can but I really am for burning so my advice is maybe you just cut down your intake. Weekend only? Evenings only? But still keep your health routines on point. Either way good luck. I just started smoking again a few years ago after a 15 year hiatus.

Stay away from the drank fam. Was a bad drunk quit 10 years ago and never looked back. Keep at it if you can but I really am for burning so my advice is maybe you just cut down your intake. Weekend only? Evenings only? But still keep your health routines on point. Either way good luck. I just started smoking again a few years ago after a 15 year hiatus.
Definitely. As far as smoking only at night or weekends, I probably wouldn't stick to it lol. When I smoke I smoke. I want to at least make it to 6 months and see what's up, though. I masked a lot of ****, and that's what I'm having trouble dealing with. Thank you.

Help support the wifey NT fam

No disrespect but her channel is for nail tutorials.
giphy.gif

I legit don't know if I'm a keep this sober **** going. 4 months + I haven't felt good the whole time. Felt better when I was burning.

Have you been exercising? Also are you eating healthy? That has a lot to do with the way we feel.
Sometimes I’m not drinking enough water and I start feeling like ****

Stay strong though, 4 months is a long time to just give up

*edit: just seen SlunderKingpin SlunderKingpin ask these same questions

Last edited:
This big 4 company turned me down on the final round of interviews on some "Everybody here liked your candidature, we just don't have the space to get you in, we had to make a decision, etc etc." back a few months ago.

Now I get an email from a recruitment coordinator telling me they are interesting in scheduling a 60 minute interview with me and to ask me when I am available.

They didn't even ask me if I was still interested, straight up asked me when i'm available :stoneface:

I found another job and it's better than what they would offer me as a starting position, jokes on them.

Kohls has Nike and Adidas.

The rest are similar tho
I get my white and black ts from target tho.
They're the best imo
Wal mart has these basic ts for like 3 bucks a piece that are better quality wise than the ones from uniqlo or h and m

Kohls has Nike and Adidas.

The rest are similar tho
I get my white and black ts from target tho.
They're the best imo
Wal mart has these basic ts for like 3 bucks a piece that are better quality wise than the ones from uniqlo or h and m
What are the brand of the shirts from Target and Walmart?

Back
Top Bottom