the thread about nothing...

Well diabetes runs in my family so I have to monitor that carefully :blush:

That dish looked delicious man, the type you take your time with.
Ahh yea then be careful with it man. Hope it won’t affect you or any one else in your fam.

2g6fxw.gif

Same here, I was at work and it wasn’t even hosted by my high school.

I hear my 20th is being set up by 2 classmates who took it upon themselves (no school involvement). They’re both people who I had minimal to no contact with even back then. One was this super skanky chick and the other was this snobby bible thumper. They’re charging over $150 to meet up at a hotel....they’ll be lucky if they round up 20 people. I doubt Joseph Gordon-Levitt shows up too :lol:

Nuke was like super crack. Made that big *** robot run off it like the energizer bunny.

I hear my 20th is being set up by 2 classmates who took it upon themselves (no school involvement). They’re both people who I had minimal to no contact with even back then. One was this super skanky chick and the other was this snobby bible thumper. They’re charging over $150 to meet up at a hotel....they’ll be lucky if they round up 20 people. I doubt Joseph Gordon-Levitt shows up too :lol:

Yep same here it was hosted at a beer garden by some of my high school classmates.

$150 I rather buy me some Lebron 3s instead. I don’t have time to put on fake smiles at reunions. Not to say my high school classmates sucked, but it’s not my type shin-dig if you feel what I’m saying.

Nuke was like super crack. Made that big *** robot run off it like the energizer bunny.
You went to HS with Joseph Gordon-Levitt?

You went to HS with Joseph Gordon-Levitt?

Yeah man, I would sometimes see him in the hallways but I never had classes with him. He would chill in the quad a few times but he kept a low profile since people knew him from that “3rd Rock from the sun” tv show. I remember hearing dudes would try to pick on him, kinda messed up of them. I’m pretty sure he hated coming to school.

Yeah man, I would sometimes see him in the hallways but I never had classes with him. He would chill in the quad a few times but he kept a low profile since people knew him from that “3rd Rock from the sun” tv show. I remember hearing dudes would try to pick on him, kinda messed up of them. I’m pretty sure he hated coming to school.

That man is getting PAID, they still air 3rd rock reruns.

#sydicationmoney = #longmoney

Yep same here it was hosted at a beer garden by some of my high school classmates.

$150 I rather buy me some Lebron 3s instead. I don’t have time to put on fake smiles at reunions. Not to say my high school classmates sucked, but it’s not my type shin-dig if you feel what I’m saying.

I feel you. Like someone mentioned before, social media pretty much cancels out the need to do reunions. You can literally message classmates you cared about and catch up. Not my thing either as I’d rather run into them by pure chance.

The look on Jermaine’s face when A.I. walked away from him :lol:

Amazon prime now/Whole Foods gets to the crib in 2hrs or less.

Now answer my question above sir?
I am anti-Amazon for the most part, I still shop there sometimes but I prefer not to unless I do not have much of a choice.
The first one there was one defender. Second shot there were multiple defenders(3). But as with any decision, it is judged mainly based on the outcome.

I am anti-Amazon for the most part, I still shop there sometimes but I prefer not to unless I do not have much of a choice.
The first one there was one defender. Second shot there were multiple defenders(3). But as with any decision, it is judged mainly based on the outcome.
Im having a argument with someone saying curry shot was a “good shot” even though it didn’t go in and it bricked.

Back
Top Bottom