the thread about nothing...

Still 37 feet is not 30 feet and i still believe if it’s really a good shot for him then he should just shoot it every time he’s open from 37 feet.

52.2% from 30-34 feet this regular season.

Often times he would. Gotta mix it up though. “wHy DidN’T sHaQ juSt DuNK iT EveRyTiMe”

Good shot = good opportunity shot during games.
Good shot = swag + form + make during 1v1.

Dude was like 4-5 feet off him and reacted at the last second. That’s a comfortable range for dame if you give him 4 feet of space. As highlighted by stats in playoffs alone.

4C5BA679-823F-40AA-85FD-BC507EFB3260.jpeg

Dame describes exactly why the shot wasn’t bad at 2:05-2:45

Dude went ghost the rest of the playoffs tho

52.2% from 30-34 feet this regular season.

Often times he would. Gotta mix it up though. “wHy DidN’T sHaQ juSt DuNK iT EveRyTiMe”

Since you’re bringing stats about 30-34 feet, he shot only 1 shot from 35-39 feet in the regular season, and missed it.

Comparing to Shaq dunking is laughable. Dame was open a lot of times during the season from 35-39 feet and only took 1. I’m just saying if it’s such a good shot for him, he should shoot it more often.

Don’t get me wrong Dame is a killer shooter and i would advise to not let him open from 30 feet ever. I think 37 is a stretch and that possession could’ve been played much better (i.e drive to the hoop, try to get a foul, etc.)

I still disagree that any shot that goes in is a “good shot”. To me a good shot is a shot you would take 100% of the time considering your other options.

Women that lift are hot with the fitness trend going on but dancers are on a whole other level

I am petsitting for relatives whose house is by a main road. As I was leaving their home and locking the door, a man passing by asked if he can use the bathroom. I told him "sorry, this is not even my place". He was polite and responded something like "it's okay, have a nice day" and walked briskly.

The result shouldn’t matter, it’s about the decision.

When I play, sometimes i take bad shots that go in and good shots that don’t. I usually rethink about my plays and see where i made a good decision and a bad decision regardless of the outcome.

If I pass on my shot that was probably 40% to a teammate for an easy shot that was 70% for him and he missed, did i make a bad decision? He missed and i could’ve made mine. I think i made the good decision.

As for steph’s shot, that’s his shot so i’m not mad with the play, i think it was well done.

If Steph doesn't take the shot they ridicule him for not having heart.

He takes it, despite being covered, and it's considered a bad shot.

Pretty much any 3 for him is a good shot.

I am petsitting for relatives whose house is by a main road. As I was leaving their home and locking the door, a man passing by asked if he can use the bathroom. I told him "sorry, this is not even my place". He was polite and responded something like "it's okay, have a nice day" and walked briskly.

Even if it was your place, you wouldn't have let him in, right?

Since you’re bringing stats about 30-34 feet, he shot only 1 shot from 35-39 feet in the regular season, and missed it.

Comparing to Shaq dunking is laughable. Dame was open a lot of times during the season from 35-39 feet and only took 1. I’m just saying if it’s such a good shot for him, he should shoot it more often.

Don’t get me wrong Dame is a killer shooter and i would advise to not let him open from 30 feet ever. I think 37 is a stretch and that possession could’ve been played much better (i.e drive to the hoop, try to get a foul, etc.)

I still disagree that any shot that goes in is a “good shot”. To me a good shot is a shot you would take 100% of the time considering your other options.

I feel like it’s only a bad shot if it’s one that is outside what the player normally does. Lillard attempted 51 three-pointers this season from 30 to 40 feet. 20-for-51 (39.2 percent) from between 30 feet and 40 feet. That 37 footer is normal to him man.

Even if it was your place, you wouldn't have let him in, right?
Someone told me a while back that they ran into a similar situation with a stranger passing by their home.

I don't even like my own guests using my bathroom. If a guest wants to take a deuce, I direct them to the bathroom in the apartment complex's gym. :lol:

Wide open?!
upload_2019-6-15_11-54-29.jpeg

upload_2019-6-15_11-53-51.jpeg

And i understand he had a good % for shots >30 feet but that shot was 37 feet. If it’s a good shot he should just bring the ball up every possession and shoot it from 37 feet.

Bad shot IMO.

A good shot isn’t necessarily determined by statics alone. It’s also depends on the capabilities and tendencies of the player. Dame got some range on him. We’ve seen him hit 32 before. He probably knocks down 40ft’s in practice and/or shooting around. 37 feet, in rhythm with space? Dame can hit that....good shot.

Anthony Davis to the Lakers for Lonzo Ball, Josh Hart, Brandon Ingram, and 3 first round picks including the #4 overall pick

Selling shoes on Craigslist to a 12 yo is a chore. Kid is low balling but I was like cool because he need hoop shoes. Been going back n forth with both him n his parents trying to meet up

Back
Top Bottom