the thread about nothing...

15606473697113970744733372250161.jpg

What are the chances of someone calling me out in public if I wore some bootleg Don C basketball shorts? I know they retail crazy but I seen some of eBay for $40 :lol::blush:

You ain't lying! Unless I have a sudden change of heart by tomorrow night, I'm putting in my two weeks Monday :emoji_anguished: . After months of looking, I've been presented an offer last week that - right now - I've agreed to. The $ is a huge jump from what I'm making now, but the benefits are throwing me off. I actually hit up another company I had previously interviewed for bc they posted a new role. Really hoping I hear from them this week and I could possibly tell the current offer thanks but no thanks. I hate to burn bridges but I gotta do what's best for me right?

アミーゴ アミーゴ I hate awkward convo. Not looking fwd to the "two weeks notice" convo with my manager. Help me out :lol: .

I would definitely wait until you sign, I’ve heard of jobs closing roles last minute and people being screwed.

In terms of what to say to your boss - two ways work.

You can draft a note saying you are leaving for another opportunity and hand it to him with a quick I wanted to inform you I’m leaving type comment

The other would be drafting an email to him and CCing HR

Back
Top Bottom