the thread about nothing...

Dcm_gsAUQAANkAB.jpg

On some real, hit a bowl + Impractical Jokers....= :nthat::lol::smokin
Joe in particular, he kills me man. With em serial killer eyes. Ironically he's the only one of all 4, with a semblance of a normal life.
Wife, kid, home and such.
And Happy Father's Day of course.

On some real, hit a bowl + Impractical Jokers....= :nthat::lol::smokin
Joe in particular, he kills me man. With em serial killer eyes. Ironically he's the only one of all 4, with a semblance of a normal life.
Wife, kid, home and such.
And Happy Father's Day of course.
Joe and Murr are the funny ones. I don’t like watching Sal. Seems like he tries too hard with his fake over the top laugh.

Joe and Murr are the funny ones. I don’t like watching Sal. Seems like he tries too hard with his fake over the top laugh.
You're right, but Murr's schtick with his pops always winding up disappointed in him as a son kinda hurts to watch at times lol. Like Murr legit be feeling it too. You see the pain/embarrassment.

You're right, but Murr's schtick with his pops always winding up disappointed in him as a son kinda hurts to watch at times lol. Like Murr legit be feeling it too. You see the pain/embarrassment.
LOL! Yea I think that’s what makes it even funnier :rofl: It’s like his life is a joke and he's forced to accept it.

Back
Top Bottom