the thread about nothing...

Is it rude to ask someone close to you (roommate, sister-in-law, etc.) what they theoretically might like to name their baby if it’s a boy or if it’s a girl?

Why/why not?
I don't see the problem. But then I've been told it is rude to ask someone their age, especially an older woman.

Is it rude to ask someone close to you (roommate, sister-in-law, etc.) what they theoretically might like to name their baby if it’s a boy or if it’s a girl?

Why/why not?
I don’t think it’s rude, especially when you’re close to that person.

I don't see the problem. But then I've been told it is rude to ask someone their age, especially an older woman.

Women and their vanity :lol:
I pull that question out the bag when they act stupid in public...the look on their faces when I do.

Why/why not?
Depends on the culture and religion of said person.

CC382E2A-C027-4253-9BDD-4AA376301028.jpeg

Late lunch.

Mine looked boring low key.
Changed the venue about 3 times because nobody was showing up.
Ended up at a bar with about 15-20 ppl lol

I would've went to my 10 year reunion except I had to work. Hope there's like a 15 year reunion or something
Same here, I was at work and it wasn’t even hosted by my high school. Plus I’m still cool with my high school boys since we graduated in ‘07

Just for example I was roommates with my boy and when he brought a house I helped him moved in and helped him house sit when the furniture movers came to bring his stuff.

Nice!:smokin

I had a teriyaki chicken bowl myself. Was going to cop a California sushi roll but thought I’d be over doing it with the rice.
Never enough rice! Carb and MSG is your friend.

This was a Vietnamese dish. Grilled chicken vermicelli w/ egg roll. Added an extra egg roll.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never enough rice! Carb and MSG is your friend.

This was a Vietnamese dish. Grilled chicken vermicelli w/ egg roll. Added an extra egg roll.

Well diabetes runs in my family so I have to monitor that carefully :blush:

That dish looked delicious man, the type you take your time with.

Back
Top Bottom