the thread about nothing...

66e.jpg_large

Doris Burke had some awful questions on that stage.

Seeing Bill Russel almost struggling to stand :frown:
Yeah, they gotta stop trotting Bill out there for all star games and such. It's...just not something I wanna see at this point.

But if he wants to do it, then knock it out.

I don't celebrate Juneteenth. I kinda understand why people celebrate it but....I wouldn't. ****, makes me wonder why black folks still in Texas.

I don't celebrate Juneteenth. I kinda understand why people celebrate it but....I wouldn't. ****, makes me wonder why black folks still in Texas.

I love my area of texas . also not afraid t love my blackness in this space.
But my wife and i have talked bout moving

He got his revenge, remember what Zaza pachula did to him?

Gsw done, they ain’t seeing another chip for decades.

If Klay and KD are hurt that bad, idk. No one is going to want to pick them up so, they're kinda forced to stay in GSW. I think this is going to put them in a position to do what they tried to do with Boogie Cousins and get a real big man.

Job update: Went to the interview yesterday and got high reviews from each person that I interviewed with. That led to a video interview later in the afternoon with the department director for a high position that I initially did not apply for.

I'm supposed to get word by this afternoon if I'm going to be offered the job or not. Need NT's juju on this one.

Back
Top Bottom