the thread about nothing...

I remembered VanVleet from when he was in college and the SportsCenter anchors would always say his name funny, now he’s an NBA champion :nthat:

Didn't freakydestroyer freakydestroyer predict the warriors were going to win and it would be the last championship for a long time?

What now?
I picked Toronto to make the Finals months ago, I did not see enough reason for them to overtake Golden State. I am not going to pretend like I have the "script" that I refer to. My predictions are based on public information, with a focus on propaganda. Congrats to the Raptors.

I picked Toronto to make the Finals months ago, I did not see enough reason for them to overtake Golden State. I am not going to pretend like I have the "script" that I refer to. My predictions are based on public information, with a focus on propaganda. Congrats to the Raptors.
#backtracking

You’ll never admit when your wrong, that’s what’s wrong with you. Always think you got the answers like your God!!!

I don't get why the media asks upcoming free agents about their decision.

When has ANY player given a real answer and not some generic, "I'm not thinking about that right now"?

#backtracking

You’ll never admit when your wrong, that’s what’s wrong with you. Always think you got the answers like your God!!!
I stand corrected on this one. I never displayed a "god complex" even when I am right on the most off the wall predictions. I just said I picked Toronto make the Finals, but was wrong that they wouldn't beat Golden State. I picked Toronto to come out the East even though were several teams that were more favored according to consensus and oddsmakers.

NBA legend Patrick McCaw with 3 rings in his first 3 years. Whoever he goes to next year will be in the Finals

Kawhi already the greatest Raptor of all time

LEUTTJDVGAI6TJ57ZCSDXBHOGE.jpg

I stand corrected on this one. I never displayed a "god complex" even when I am right on the most off the wall predictions. I just said I picked Toronto make the Finals, but was wrong that they wouldn't beat Golden State. I picked Toronto to come out the East even though were several teams that were more favored according to consensus and oddsmakers.
#backtracking #tellinglies #youaintGod!!

Back
Top Bottom