the thread about nothing...

Not sure what rock ya live under but the song is catchy as **** :lol: .
"Living under a rock" means not cognizant of current events and trends. Like I said, I heard the song or hear about it everywhere, I just do not understand the appeal. Some people agree with me and others disagree. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

"Living under a rock" means not cognizant of current events and trends. Like I said, I heard the song or hear about it everywhere, I just do not understand the appeal. Some people agree with me and others disagree. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Except for people who prefer steaks cooked anywhere past medium; they're just wrong.

notsrs.

semisrs.

tenor.gif

Music is like ice cream, so many flavors but peeps stick to the same flavor and that's boring to me.
Sometime I wish can dumb down my music taste but I can't.

I love that feeling.
When you replay a song and you feel it.
I forgot what musician said were so spoiled now.
Good songs are good for about 3 weeks then theyre old.
No such thing as a GREAT song now

If it makes me feel good I don't care what it is.

You know that tingly feeling and your hair kinda stands up when u hear a REALLY good song the first time.

That rarely happens to me now.
I used to search for those types of songs.
The last song that gave me that feeling was This is America and then it got overplayed.

I love that feeling.
When you replay a song and you feel it.
I forgot what musician said were so spoiled now.
Good songs are good for about 3 weeks then theyre old.
No such thing as a GREAT song now
We can easily stream music nowadays.

I’m pretty open to other genres but I can’t do the head banging, screaming type of music. I literally feel nothing but an oncoming headache when I hear it.

Back
Top Bottom