the thread about nothing...

This is very catchy to most of the population. For some reason it's missed you

I think part of the reason is because it is played everywhere and people are exposed to it so much that it is stuck in their head's. Intrinsically, I do not think it is as catchy as it is made out to be. Just my 2 cents.

I think part of the reason is because it is played everywhere and people are exposed to it so much that it is stuck in their head's. Intrinsically, I do not think it is as catchy as it is made out to be. Just my 2 cents.
I am generally only exposed to the music I put on for myself.

Old Town Road is catchier than a mofo. And I tend to hate all new music.

How do you know it wasn't the person before her

The look she gave as she was walking out was a dead give away that it was her.

****ting is a natural human function, bruh.

Funny you're put off by something you yourself do on a daily but you're okay with that whole bleeding for a week thing.

I know its a natural human function. That doesn't mean catching her right after can't be a turn off. We all have preferences. And the smell she left could've probably cleared out the staples center You might be okay with smelling sh*t but its not for me "bruh"

I bet you still wood though.

I'm good fam. I'll alley oop her to you.

I know its a natural human function. That doesn't mean catching her right after can't be a turn off. We all have preferences. And the smell she left could've probably cleared out the staples center You might be okay with smelling sh*t but its not for me "bruh"

Of course feces is not a flattering smell; it's waste and filth, why would it be?

But also, why would how someone's poop smells be a dealbreaker? I hope you're not regularly smelling anyone's poop.

Of course feces is not a flattering smell; it's waste and filth, why would it be?

But also, why would how someone's poop smells be a dealbreaker? I hope you're not regularly smelling anyone's poop.

Dude what? I get you're attempting to be funny, but that last part was lame as hell.

I prefer the allure of not knowing what a woman I may be interested in s**t smells like. It is what it is.

Dude what? I get you're attempting to be funny, but that last part was lame as hell.

I prefer the allure of not knowing what a woman I may be interested in s**t smells like. It is what it is.

Not trying to be funny. If a girl looks good and I happen to find out her s*** stinks she's not gonna stop being attractive to me.

S*** stinks.

Not trying to be funny. If a girl looks good and I happen to find out her s*** stinks she's not gonna stop being attractive to me.

S*** stinks.

Different strokes for different folks. She's not the first attractive chick that had mutual interest and she damn sure wont be the last. Hope her and her sh*tty booty have a wonderful life.

Back
Top Bottom