the thread about nothing...

They do but GSW has only lost 2 games on the road (Rockets) and each game they've eliminated the opponents these playoffs have been on the road.
Clippers took 2 home game wins from she though. And people thought they were gonna get swept .

Raptors in 5

Clippers took 2 home game wins from she though. And people thought they were gonna get swept .

Raptors in 5

They did but that's just GS playing bored...This team goes down 17 just for fun :lol:. The Raptors are going to run out of gas against them. They won't be able to hang with them unless Steph and Klay are ice cold all night long. They'll steal a game or 2 MAYBE but that's about it. I wouldn't be surprised if they swept them to be honest. They just don't match up well against GSW IMO.

They did but that's just GS playing bored...This team goes down 17 just for fun :lol:. The Raptors are going to run out of gas against them. They won't be able to hang with them unless Steph and Klay are ice cold all night long. They'll steal a game or 2 MAYBE but that's about it. I wouldn't be surprised if they swept them to be honest. They just don't match up well against GSW IMO.
They were bored ? You win to sweep so you can be bored afterwards not play extend road games.

They were bored ? You win to sweep so you can be bored afterwards not play extend road games.
When you know you're going to 5 straight finals, yes the 1st round can bore the better team. Anyone that knows just a bit about basketball knew this team would be back in the finals this year. Only people that didn't think this are people that HATE GSW. I'm a Heat fan but even I knew this would be the outcome. GS is a dynasty but people hate them and want them to lose so bad because GS went out and signed KD.

tumblr_n4rk3pMlyC1s3zerco1_500.jpg

Sure. But they weren’t playing hard the full 48. They’ve done that all season long against teams they should beat and in marquee games.

That’s why idc about regular season records. So what if they got swept by Toronto or had a 1-3 record against the Rockets. The Warriors know what their capable of and know when it’s time to play serious (most of the time)

Back
Top Bottom