the thread about nothing...

What’s wrong in this is picture?
A90BA8CA-02A0-4F00-B454-F493847D0E3F.jpeg

That’s one perspective but not the answer I’m looking for.

Its a trick question. Nothing.

Not sure but is it self-serve? Looks like you can just reach in and take what you need yourself.
Bet he’s talking about it saying “sale” for the meats but it’s still more expensive than the chickens. As if beef isn’t more costly than chicken in general.

#LowIQ

Bet he’s talking about it saying “sale” for the meats but it’s still more expensive than the chickens. As if beef isn’t more costly than chicken in general.

#LowIQ

How come anywhere I post you be riding on my D? look bruh get my nuts out your mouth.

And yes that’s “ayeeeee-yooooo” however you wanna think it.

Stop watching me make moves, you looking like the Feds.

And your answer is still wrong

#ROBTOODUMB

why is that meat not in a refrigerated section? :sick::smh:
https://www.fsis.usda.gov/wps/porta...d-handling/be-smart-keep-foods-apart/CT_Index

Be Smart. Keep Foods Apart. Don't Cross-Contaminate.

Cross-contamination is the transfer of harmful bacteria to food from other foods, cutting boards, utensils, etc., if they are not handled properly. This is especially true when handling raw meat, poultry, and seafood, so keep these foods and their juices away from already cooked or ready-to-eat foods and fresh produce. When handling foods, it is important to Be Smart, Keep Foods Apart — Don't Cross-Contaminate. By following these simple steps, you can prevent cross-contamination and reduce the risk of foodborne illness.

When Shopping:
Separate raw meat, poultry, and seafood from other foods in your grocery-shopping cart. Place these foods in plastic bags to prevent their juices from dripping onto other foods. It is also best to separate these foods from other foods at check out and in your grocery bags.

When Refrigerating Food:

• Place raw meat, poultry, and seafood in containers or sealed plastic bags to prevent their juices from dripping onto other foods. Raw juices often contain harmful bacteria.
  • Store eggs in their original carton and refrigerate as soon as possible.

Look like they leave their food in room temp in the danger zone temp all day. After two hours it's not safe. Bacteria growth and someone can get sick

yall know that meat isn't piled that high, right. Its a cooling thing under the meat.
I’m sure we’ve all been to a butcher dept.

Raw Chicken and red meant should never be placed together, you will have cross-contamination which will make you sick.

I truly hope noone in here has to experience kidney stones

I got got out the ER after an ultra sound and when they finished up i finally had to pee....well a ******* 7mm stone came out in the process

Left testicle and lower left back was in very severe pain where i had to leave work early this morning. **** man thats my 2nd one i seriously need to take care of myself

I truly hope noone in here has to experience kidney stones

I got got out the ER after an ultra sound and when they finished up i finally had to pee....well a ****ing 7mm stone came out in the process

Left testicle and lower left back was in very severe pain where i had to leave work early this morning. **** man thats my 2nd one i seriously need to take care of myself
Damn sorry to hear that. Hope you get well soon. What is it caused by?

Damn sorry to hear that. Hope you get well soon. What is it caused by?

Kidney stones can be caused by certain food we eat and sugary drinks and genetics. Me i LOVE ice tea and kid wy stones runs in my fanily but i need to cut ice tea out ASAP now. Few other ways as well, i would give it a brief read and try to avoid it

If you drink A LOT of water you should be good

Thank you though man

My Goodness!
That sounds terrible
How did you find out you had them

Going to sound nasty but my first find was the lower back pain then i started to piss out blood as well which i knew wasnt normal. They are no joke man. Its VERY hard to get comfortable as well

The 1st time i had them they passed on its own but this time it came out clear as day, soon as i looked im the pee cup i was like holy ****

Back
Top Bottom