the thread about nothing...

Raptors ?

Read my post, not the map itself

D7sIrPAWwAI4r4E.jpg:large

:rofl: if this is accurate. Too bad they are going to be disappointed. But look on the bright side, this will be the last Warriors championship for a long time.

Damn. Gentrification's no joke
I'm on Shaw NW DC, chilling and whatnot, with some good GoGo blasting in the street which has been cause for complains for these "new folks".
911 calls, cops visiting checking legal
volume levels, even corporate hunchos getting in the mix; everybody zoning in.
It's effed up! This is harmless, innocent DC tradition man. Smh, nothing against yall yuppies, but eff y'all!!

They hired this decent looking chick at work. I just so happen to go into the unisex bathroom as she was leaving out. Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn she f**ked that bathroom. All of my interest went immediately out the window. The older I get, the more I realize that women are some nasty creatures fam.
I bet you still wood though.

They hired this decent looking chick at work. I just so happen to go into the unisex bathroom as she was leaving out. Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn she f**ked that bathroom. All of my interest went immediately out the window. The older I get, the more I realize that women are some nasty creatures fam.
****ting is a natural human function, bruh.

Funny you're put off by something you yourself do on a daily but you're okay with that whole bleeding for a week thing.

My back is definitely feeling better but still not 100%.

Debating whether I should risk it and go to the gym or take another rest day.
I'm leaning towards resting and just going on Friday since Game 1 is tomorrow.

I still don’t get the GSW hate. Since when was winning a bad thing? The GSW hate says a lot a people nowadays. I feel like people who hate Golden State are for participation trophies.

How do you know it wasn't the person before her

Happening in New Orleans now, but they actually embrace most of the culture so it's ... aight.
It's crazy though... We did a petition, hence why this particular location is "spared", for now.
Obviously so many more haven't been fortunate. I'm cool with rise in patrols, but this? Ridiculous. It's Chocolate City man!

Back
Top Bottom