the thread about nothing...

Nice set up but for the few shoes I do still have, I use drop front boxes. Lessens my worries about having to wear/ clean them as often since the containers protect them from collecting dust. Nice Supreme Blazers btw.

Dang that’s a good idea. Too late now I guess lol

marvelouscomplexgonolek-size_restricted-gif.2343627

What do you expect, all your followers are kids, b.

Should of posted some stuff on NT
Whenever this one chick at work who’s thick af walks by my desk, it has me like

Pics so we can all make that face
YT algorithm be on something lol

They kept showing me that ******** too :lol:, where Yugi at I dont recognize anyone in that clip
No way that’s the real audio! :rofl: :rofl:
It actually is:rofl:

I was HEAVY on Duel Monsters as a youth. My friends were still hanging on to the last remnants of the pokemon card game though. They came around eventually

D7sIrPAWwAI4r4E.jpg:large

:rofl: if this is accurate. Too bad they are going to be disappointed. But look on the bright side, this will be the last Warriors championship for a long time.
Thats what they said about Warriors last championship. They will be good for a longtime and win finals imho. Remember, Warriors don't need KD to get-in or win the finals

Noticed today that one of my items that I purchased when I went Grocery shopping this past Sunday did not make it into one of my bags. This is twice already from the same store that the bagger somehow missed bagging one of my items. Checked the receipt and sure enough I was charged for it. :angry:

Noticed today that one of my items that I purchased when I went Grocery shopping this past Sunday did not make it into one of my bags. This is twice already from the same store that the bagger somehow missed bagging one of my items. Checked the receipt and sure enough I was charged for it. :angry:
source.gif

Back
Top Bottom