the thread about nothing...

RIP HARAMBE
Capture+_2019-05-28-17-33-26(1).png

20180712_134229.gif

Lived there for 10-11 years.

The Kings need one more key player to be a consistent playoff team. That was expected out of Harrison Barnes, but since joining the team after the deadline, he never really produced.

Need one more player to compliment Fox, Bagley, and Giles.
Kawhi on the Kings would be really interesting. Didn’t even think of them as a possible destination

I tell this to a lot of people, the job market right now is prime for people looking for work in the right fields. Skills can translate to a 10-20% raise just from shopping around.
That's what I'm trying to do. Hoping to be considered for at least one position soon.

I just came out of a meeting that I may have to travel to Kentucky for a couple of days for work. :sick:

I must be the only person who thinks the Raptors will win it all :lol:
More than likely you are lol. Warriors in 4. Dubs got too much firepower for the Raptors to keep up with. Raptors have a bad habit of going down 10+ in the 1st half. Against a team like the Warriors that means its catch-up ball rest of the game with an L waiting at the end. Especially when Warriors are gunning with fast-ball lead through Draymond. As far as individual matchups...Warriors got it all on their side. Minus Kawhi,not many of the Raptors are consistent with their game.

More than likely you are lol. Warriors in 4. Dubs got too much firepower for the Raptors to keep up with. Raptors have a bad habit of going down 10+ in the 1st half. Against a team like the Warriors that means its catch-up ball rest of the game with an L waiting at the end. Especially when Warriors are gunning with fast-ball lead through Draymond. As far as individual matchups...Warriors got it all on their side. Minus Kawhi,not many of the Raptors are consistent with their game.
Bbbbbingo.

Interesting. When did you bet on it though? Beginning of the series? After Game 4?
I had some prior to the playoffs, in the middle of the playoffs, and some before each of the Finals games. Right after game 4 and prior to the Draymond Green suspension was when the odds were the longest obviously. I knew the upset was going to happen when the media kept comparing Lebron to Jordan and the 73-9 Warriors team to the Chicago Bulls. Only way for the GOAT discussion to continue was if Lebron beat that team.

9625C958-ADB4-4C39-A935-0B9C17A7FD1A.jpeg

Bought and installed more racks for my shoe shelf + update to my daily rotations.

Got rid of all my yeezy 350 v2 and replaced em with the FoG
Nice set up but for the few shoes I do still have, I use drop front boxes. Lessens my worries about having to wear/ clean them as often since the containers protect them from collecting dust. Nice Supreme Blazers btw.

Back
Top Bottom