the thread about nothing...

Iggy like Andre iguodala? :sick:
Iggy like Andre iguodala? :sick:

Naw Iggy Azalea.

They iight

Iggy-Azalea-1-1.jpg

What do you expect, all your followers are kids, b.

Add to the fact that she was trying to sell a clothing line that she wasn't seen wearing or promoting on her IG feed. She didn't know her audience and figured her followers would eat up whatever she put out. Idea was smart, but the gameplan and execution was terrible.

Didn’t eat lunch today :smh:

Just gonna tough it up and leave in 30min to go eat at home

Saw a guy get zazad at the gym, I made the right choice to leave. That defender was hella reckless

Dad : what did you say to your cousin on fb

Me: his an adult man and can fix his own plate

Dad: ....ok

Welp....

Where is kawhi going

I haven't given this much thought but I do know "they" are going to pull the plug on Golden State after this Finals. Part of that initiative is to strengthen the Playoff teams in the West. So it makes the most sense for Leonard to go to a contender in the West namely the Clippers. Don't be surprised if some wildcard like the Kings get him.

What is the best store bought frozen pizza...

I say California Pizza and DiGiorno.

Best "budget" frozen pizzas are Red Baron and Freschetta, IMO. Can't go wrong with Digiorno if you wanna spend the extra loot, and Amy's is pretty solid for the mid range. My kids are pretty picky about their cheese pizza and Amy's gets the most thumbs up from them.

I think the W's win.
I haven't given this much thought but I do know "they" are going to pull the plug on Golden State after this Finals. Part of that initiative is to strengthen the Playoff teams in the West. So it makes the most sense for Leonard to go to a contender in the West namely the Clippers. Don't be surprised if some wildcard like the Kings get him.
I don't think the Raptors have enough to stop Steph and Klay.

Would love to see Kawhi on the Kings.

Aren't you from Sacramento? Expect the Kings to get better soon with or without Kawhi.
Lived there for 10-11 years.

The Kings need one more key player to be a consistent playoff team. That was expected out of Harrison Barnes, but since joining the team after the deadline, he never really produced.

Need one more player to compliment Fox, Bagley, and Giles.

Back
Top Bottom